❤️ tigry x reader ✔️

"I'm so glad you came with me, darling,"

.....

One of your precious memories in your life is joining this one survivor group, The Silver Paw. If it weren't for you accepting the invitation from your ginger cat friend, you'd never met him.

He is a quiet but nice person, and he is one of the members who doesn't get along much with your boss, like you. He used to be diagnosed with anxiety, but a former member helped him out. He looks like your perfect match, a tiger named Tigry.

Currently, Willow is being confronted by the survivors from the Safe Place about her attempt to murder (your roblox username).

"You don't need to watch," Tigry whispered, gently ushering you away. "Go ahead, I'll follow,"

"How about you?" you asked.

Tigry disarmed Willow with one of his daggers as you said that, and he just smiled at you. "Let's go," he said.

You joyfully hummed, walking next to him as you decided to explore through the woods. "Say tiger, where do you think we're going?" you asked.

"To find the cure," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "We'll find it together,"

You decided to link your arms around him, and he was a little surprised by your sudden actions.

"You are just a sweet one, Y/N," the tiger said. "Shall we rest for a while?"

"If you want to," you only said.

A tree stump was visible after taking a few more steps, making Tigry sigh, sitting down on it with his feet outstretched. "This feels great, just the two of us looking for the cure," he said.

You only lay down on the grass, listening to the sounds of the crickets chirping. "Yeah," you agreed.

Tigry found you in the grass that he decided to lie down next to you. Your affectionate nature forced your arms to hug him, burying your head on his neck.

"You are nice to cuddle, Tigry," you whispered.

Tigry only nodded, closing his eyes.

"Good thing you disliked her too, Y/N," he breathed. "She made my life difficult ever since I joined the group,"

"How so?" you asked, releasing him and sat down, with your hair all over your face.

The tiger still has his eyes closed. "She keeps on bossing me around and treating me unfairly unlike the others," he said.

You nodded. "At least she managed to keep us safe," you said. "We might've been infected if it weren't for that group,"

That made his eyes shot open, before looking at you questioningly. "I thought you disliked her?" he asked.