Mirror Pile/A Mirror in a pile

( A/N: I got lazy at making drawings so there aren't going to be any pictures for a few chapters lol. )

You, Luz, and King went back to the house, Luz makes space for you in her room to sleep in, you thank her and lay down, Luz is already fast asleep, today was great but I miss home, you said to yourself and went to sleep.

The next morning, It's a new day! 🌄

You woke up and realize Luz is already awake and he'd downstairs, "GOOD MORNING!"hooty shouted to your face, you jumped a little like you had a mini heart attack. "Hooty! You can't just scare me like that" "I'm sorry" hooty said with a sad look on his face. "It's fine and good morning to you too," you said and hooty gave a smile and said "you hungry? Breakfast is downstairs" you went downstairs and sat down. "Good morning, here have some breakfast"Luz gave you a plate with your breakfast you looked at the food and decided to try it, it wasn't so bad, I tasted something worse than this before. You finished eating and Luz wanted you to go outside, " you want me to teach you about glyphs or Nah" oh yeah I forgot that I agree with her teaching me about glyphs." "C'mon I'll teach you how to use 'em"

The Collector's POV 🌚:

"UuUUGgHHHgGhh I'm Soo bored, I wanna play!" Philip/Belos ignores the collector and rolls his eyes. Ugh! this old man is ignoring me, I just wish someone will play with me, it will be Soo fun and we'll play fun games, but right now I'm stuck in this ding-dang mirror. The collector continues to start whining, and Philip/Belos covers the collector's mirror and starts continuing his work.

(Inside the mirror)

Ugh, this is so annoying!, I can't wait to get outta here, he better kept his promise.

Back to your pov :

You finished the lessons that Luz taught you, Luz said goodbye and went out leaving you behind, promising you to come back later. You decided to experiment with the glyphs that you learn, you wanted to make a glyph that can summon objects that you wanted if it's possible.

You started making them but there is a tiny problem, it can only randomize. You had a really dumb idea to just make multiple glyphs and summon a bunch of stuff. You made a pile of items you didn't want, you kept throwing a lot of stuff into the pile.

"Someone's hand, nope, a tiny chest filled with gold, still no, a thingy or... some sort, idk" you kept throwing more stuff in the pile, and hooty became worried. "Uhh, don't you think that's too much, I mean, what happens if Luz, King, and Eda find out about this whole mess? You're going to be in big trouble." hooty said while being worried that they'll come back and find out about the mess. "Pffftt it's not that big of a deal, relax, I'll just clean this up before anyone See's this... Right after I finish finding the things I wanted. Hooty decided to stay inside while You continue summoning items from the glyphs and throwing them in a pile. "A toothbrush, eww... a door knob, hmmm... Ehh, a mirror with some sort of moon thingy in it, not that one either".

"Oww!"

.....

"Uhhh that was probably nothing"

You heard mumbling sounds in the pile.

"Uhmm..."

You stepped closer and closer and moved a few items in the pile...

And nothing happened?.

"Huh?" You said in confusion.
"Down here!" you looked down and saw a weird jester-looking shadow, you freaked out and stepped back.
"Hahaha, did I scare you? I didn't really mean it but you should have seen the look on your face!" "Uhh, a weird jester-looking shadow that talks???" You said to yourself. "Say you look kinda fun, how about we play a game of hide and seek?, I'll go hide!" "Wait! Wait up!" You stand there in confusion as you tried to think about what just happened. "Fine, I guess I'll go play their little game but after that... I have a bigger mess to clean up... Better make this quick or I'll get into big trouble."

To be continued ~