Sunghoon smiled to himself thinking about the tiny, small progress on his relationship with Heeseung. It's only been a day. He could handle 10 bad guys so it's possible he could handle one boy. How could he ever think of giving up?

Five minutes later, their driver arrived before the sky started to pour. No one said anything once they got in the car. Just silence engulfing them for the whole ride.

When they got home Heeseung quickly walked inside his house with Sunghoon following from behind him. He startled a bit when the other turned around to face him, arms crossed against his chest.

"Don't ever think about us being friends after our little chat back there, do you hear me?" Heeseung said and threw daggers at him with his doe eyes.

Sunghoon gave him a smile instead and said, "Whatever you say."

Heeseung rolled his eyes at him and entered his room so he can lay in the comfort of his own bed, Sunghoon doing the same.

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱

Heeseung was video calling with Jungwon on his laptop since the younger was worried sick about him.

"How many times do I have to tell you Jungwonie, I'm fine and no cops were involved this time so relax."

"Relax? How do you expect me to relax when you could've been beaten to a pulp or worse? You're lucky Sunghoon was there to save your ass. Oh if only I had the chance to use my taekwando skills on them or maybe on you to teach you a lesson." Jungwon scolded him.

"My ears hurt from listening to all that." Heeseung winced while covering his ears. "But I swear I could've handled them by myself! I just didn't have any energy."

Heeseung chuckled while Jungwon sighed in annoyance. "You're so annoying. I can't believe you have time to joke about this."

"C'mon Jungwonie, it's not that much of a big deal. Look, Sunghoon treated my wound earlier." Heeseung moved closer to the camera to show Jungwon his treated wound.

"Well that's good. But please try not to get into any more trouble in the future, I'm begging you hyung." Jungwon pleaded.

"I'll try."

"What do you mean by you'll try?"

"I'm only minding my own business it's just that everyone piss me off." Heeseung pouted innocently.

Jungwon rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure." He said, unconvinced.

Heeseung caught the unconvincing tone in his voice so he crossed his arms and scowled at him. "It's fine if you don't believe me but I really am being honest."

"Alright, I believe you."

"Jungwon!"

"I'm being honest! Now it's your turn to believe me."

Heeseung huffed while Jungwon laughed.

"About Sunghoon-"

"No, I'm not in the mood to talk about him."

"Why not? He's really good at taking care of you."

Heeseung glared at the younger. "Ever since he came here my life has been more difficult than before. He's such a pain in my ass."

"Now you know how I always feel." Jungwon mumbled and snickered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I just don't understand why you hate him."

"Well for starters, he's annoying and he likes to follow me everywhere and won't leave me alone."

"...In case you forgot he's your bodyguard."