|2|

I sit in the round table just opposite to you, feeling its cold surface yet I feel so hot inside. My ears were burning up while my heartbeat intensified when you looked up at me. Our knees touching each other. Just that little touch made a twitch in my insides. Your eyes darken and I gave a sly smile looking at how beautiful and hot you looked, damn those eyes of yours. You lean forward and I grab your hand, the mere touch sends shivers down my spine, I felt nervous for what you would do with those hands, those fingers...that eyes and tongue. I felt wet only at the thought. I lean forward to snake my hand over your neck pulling closer and you wasted no second, you pulled me in and ravished my jaw and then neck sucking over my weak spot while I try to not roll my eyes back into my skull. Your tongue massaged the spot while I pull your hair making you groan, it felt like a warning.
My lips part as I feel much more aroused and I feel my nipples go erect in my bra with your touch, I climb up into your lap and we assault our lips, our tongues fighting for dominance which you gladly take. I grind onto your clothed hard dick making you moan ever so lowly. That...that is what I love to hear. Your groans and moans. You cup my breast with your left hand and free them from the bra and pinch my erect nipples making me fall into your neck as I grind even more, I sense myself dripping. Your other hand grab my hair and pull away for you to have access for my neck, you harshly bite and suck Leaving behind purple marks, marking me yours in a way. Our heavy breaths fill the air but soon sease when our lips assualt each other's again. I shift to make a place for my hand to softly rub your hard dick. I sense a twitch making me smirk. You hand follows up into my panty going through wet lips that is present in the middle of magic. As you middle finger dangerously and slowly moves in a circle over my clitoris, rubbing it while your hand fills with my wetness, I grab your hard dick and rub from tip to bottom making you groan in anticipation. I wet my fingers and grab your dick again and move it slowly as we come closer again to kiss yet again and moan in each other's mouth as our respective hands do the pleasure and show each other a euphoria.