Level 1 - 6:47 am

Start from the beginning

" Sup losers," I say,

" Whassup other losers," Jackson says. We sat down and enjoyed our awful school lunch. After lunch was my photography class, luckily I was able to charge my battery almost full in my other six classes, just one more hour then we could go home, thank god. After the lunch period ends I say goodbye to my girlfriend in the hall and head to the art hall. I walk into my class and am greeted with other classmates and my teacher. As boring as this class was, at least it was nice and is a nice break to let my mind rest for a minute, it's actually one of the only fun classes I seem to enjoy even though the units are quite boring.

" Hey Jayden, got any ideas for your final project for this unit?" Mrs Sewenski asks, she placed her arm on my shoulder,

" Yeah, I actually do, I have a nice idea for a more solid greener shot for the final project, I found some nice evergreens at the end of my street across the road and I believe their color is perfect for it, I believe they would come out solid," I explain.

" Ooooh, that sounds nice, I can't wait to see it, just be careful, don't want to get hit by any cars," Mrs. Sewenski says,

" Yeah I will, I think I'm just going to take the shot from my bus stop but I can't wait to see how it turns out," I say,

" Well I'll get out of your hair, by the way this assignment looks great keep up the work you're almost done with it," Mrs. Sewenski compliments,

" Thank you Mrs. Sewenski," I say, as she goes and checks on other students. I'm lucky this class is kind of easy for me, at least I know what I'm doing, I'm passing with a B-, it could be better but I'm happy for it. I finish today's assignment and work study right before the bell rings.

" Have a good day everyone," Mrs. Sewenski said to us while we were leaving. Many students said their goodbyes to Mrs. Sewenski. Thank god her class was the final class of the day. I meet up with my girlfriend in the halls and we leave the school together. I walk her home because I know how bad her anxiety of walking home alone is. We walk on the trail and we talk about our day and about future plans we may have for the weekends and for summer.

" So what do you want to do this weekend?" she asks me,

" Hm, maybe we can go downtown, maybe get some food and go to the park," I say,

" Yeah that sounds fun," she says. It was a good twenty minute walk home, plenty of good cardio for the both of us. We arrive at her house and we say goodbye to each other.

" Goodbye honey, I'll see you tomorrow," she says,

" Yup see ya honey love you," I say,

" I love you too," she says, we hug each other and I kiss her forehead, I start walking and I make sure she makes it inside alright. I have to walk an extra ten minutes to get to my house which is not as fun doing it alone but oh well it's fine. I get home and head into my room, I unpack my things and take out my camera and headphones. I play some music and work on some test shots for my camera. I do homework while I listen to music. After doing one hour of homework I finally can get the rest for the day. I had an idea to go and grab something for my girlfriend to give her for the weekend. I head down to the store, I walk in and go straight to the plushies hall, I pick up a cat plushie that she really likes. I go to check out and buy it for her, I leave the store and go back home and I chill on my laptop, watching videos, I later eat dinner and go back upstairs into my room. It was getting dark and watching some videos was making me tired. I decided to call it a night and get some sleep, I plugged my camera in this time so I wouldn't forget.

" Goodnight honey, love you," I say to my girlfriend, I later get a response back,

" Goodnight honey, love you too, I can't wait for this weekend," she says,

" Me too," I respond back, I put down my phone and lay my head down on my pillow, my eyes slowly fade into sleep and I fall into the dream world. I didn't really have a dream, it was more like a time stamp thing, I'd wake up and go back to sleep again. *Beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* my alarm goes off again.

" Yaaaay it's friday," I say with a sleepy sarcastic voice, I stop my alarm and get out of bed, I go and pick out today's clothes, a black sweater, a black t-shirt, and another pair of black sweatpants. I go change and grab my stuff, my camera, my phone charger, my camera charger, my laptop, and my laptop charger, all my essential needs before I leave.

" Good morning honey," I text my girlfriend, I get a text a few minutes later.

" Good morning, how did you sleep this time?" she asks,

" Eh better than yesterday but I kept waking up," I respond,

" Hrgrgr, what am I going to do with you," she responds,

" Idk, well I'll see you at school in a little bit honey," I text,

" Okie dokie," she responds. I grab my bag and head out the door, I get my camera ready to take a video of the evergreens to show Mrs. Sewenski. It was quieter this morning than yesterday.

" Okie dokie we are rolling," I say, I'm almost to my bus stop to get a better view,

" Hm let me check the time, hm it's 6:47 I wonder when the bus will get here- woah!-" I shout, it was like I was gone out of thin air, like I just fell through the ground, my bus showed up a couple minutes later to find no one at the bus stop.