Epilogue 3.3 :Year After Year

Beginne am Anfang

_______________________________________________________________

Under normal circumstances, Lawyer Jeon’s defense ability was top-notch. However, when Lalisa took the initiative and was passionate, then that so-called Jungkook’s firewall would be penetrated in a short while.

As a result, very quickly, they let nature take its course ……

Lalisa’s menstruation was a week late. Jungkook very calmly went to buy the pregnancy test kit. Then when getting the test result, he still behaved very calmly as before.

He gave Namjoon a call first. “You take over the Zhou family’s case because I can’t spare the time.”
Then under Namjoon’s questioning, he seemingly calm and collected said: “I’ve to take care of Lalisa …… Sick? No, maybe she’s pregnant.”

Taking advantage of Namjoon being blown to pieces and his soul crushed, he hung up the phone. Then he called the president of the city’s best maternity hospital, who he had helped to resolve a legal dispute before. “Hello President Zhang, I’m Jungkook ……”

He also called Somi: “Pack those books and information you’ve read during your pregnancy. I’ll go and get them later.”

Lalisa sat on the sofa and stared blankly at him, who was methodically arranging everything. Then she asked: “Then what should I do?”

Jungkook looked at her and clearly felt that it was the hardest to make arrangements for her. He sighed, stooped and embraced her: “Oh ya, what should you do?”

Lalisa held out her hands to encircle his waist. Suddenly, her entire being was being swept by emotions that were so moving until she wanted to cry: “Jungkook, I’m so happy.”

She thought after getting back with Jungkook, her life was complete. As it turned out, outside of completeness, there can be even more completeness.

Jungkook let her hug him.

Lalisa asked: “Jungkook, how about you?”

His reply was cautious, and he gently hugged her.

_______________________________________________________________

Probably inherited the father’s character because baby Jeon was very well-behaved. He followed strictly the schedule to grow, when he should be at which stage, not even a little early or late. Somi quipped: “The future character of this baby will probably be like big brother.”

Jungkook will surely accompanied her to go to every checkups. It just happened that Somi brought her baby to take an immunization injection today so they went together. Somi asked: “Big brother, do you wish for a daughter or a son?”

Jungkook said: “All is good.”

Somi smilingly said: “You are right, it is best to have twins, a male and a female. Daughter resembles Lalisa will be very cute. As for son, will resemble Jungkook. This will be perfect.”

Lalisa said: “Definitely not. Jungkook said, daughter must resemble him so she will not be deceived and follow people away. The son must also resemble him, then other people, cough cough, so other people will be deceived by him.”

In fact, Jungkook’s original words for last sentence was —— “The son must also resemble him so other people will chase after him.”
Lalisa will definitely not utter those words because it would be too embarrassing!

Somi burst out laughing loudly.

Lalisa’s body started to grow heavier each day. Her general well-being was good, except for her sudden urge to eat. Food that she did not like to eat before or never thought of eating, she did not know how they will appear in her brain and make her crave badly.