Chapter 1.1: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

Start from the beginning

He tried to get away but its no use.

The grip was so tight and so he decided to just blow his legs instead to escape.

Y/N hesitated at first but did it eventually.

*Bang Bang*

"Agghhh!"

He scream in pain as he fell down in the floor.

Since both of his feet was now gone, blood started to leak out of his body.

"Y/N!"

"Shut up Shido! Are you trying to break my eardrums?!" He pointed his pistol again in his head and said, "Dalet!"

His feet was restored instantly as if nothing happened.

He then stood up from the floor and tried to regain his composure.

Few seconds after, hundreds of Kurumi's clone appeared.

"Kihihihihi!"

There's too many of them that some of her clones was already floating in the sky.

The rain poured down even harder as the situation goes on.

Y/N was now completely trembling and fully soak in wet.

His heart beats faster and faster every time a droplet touches his skin.

He is very scared.

Afraid knowing what will happen next.

Kurumi and her army of clones was just observing his movement so Y/N took this as his advantage, and throw his weapons up in the air.

They followed his gun using their eyes and when they return their sight unto him, he was already gone.

Kurumi roam her eyes around and saw Y/N dashing towards Shido.

She thought that Y/N is planning to escape with Shido away from her, but all her thoughts was wrong.

Y/N smack Shido's face so hard that he immediately lose consciousness.

She was very surprised on what she saw and so she asked,

"W-why did you that?"

Y/N's guns was dissolve into shadows and suddenly appeared in his hands again before he answered,

"He will just get in my way. Say Tokisaki-san, mind if I ask you a question?" Kurumi didn't answered and so he continued, "I assume that as a yes. Why did you want to kill me? What do you want from Shido? I want to know your true motives."

"Fine, since I found you interesting, I'll tell you, but I won't tell my motives. I want to kill you because you are a threat. All possible threat must be kill. In Shido's case, I want to devour the Reiryoku inside of him so that I can be able to use my twelve bullet. I want his power. I want to make him mine and become one with him."

"That's a weird way to say that. Why don't you just devour me instead? I'll be gladly to be eaten by a beautiful girl, you know?"

"You're such a scum, aren't you?"

"Sorry but I prefer to be scum than to be a simp."

"Is that so? I actually hate scum so unfortunately, you need to die from here."

Y/N knows that even if they managed to escape away from her, Kurumi can just activate spacequake at her own will so Y/N decided to stay to prevent that from happening.

He knows that everything will not end well from the next following minutes and so he resolve everything first and prepared to die at any moment before answering,