Today, both of them were wearing light sweaters. Lalisa put on the T-shirt on top of her loose sweater, appearing fat and strange. In contrast, Jungkook who was wearing it the same way appeared handsome and tall, thereby attracting the constant attention of some women walking by.

It was like that in the past, Jungkook was the focus of all the attention on campus wherever he went. However, he always looked indifferent, seemingly having no feeling at all facing those gazes. Lalisa pulled on his sleeve: “Jungkook, can’t you feel someone is looking at you ah?”

Jungkook glanced at her: “Don’t look around when walking.”
“……”

Lalisa did not say anything further. Of all the people who are clueless about being sensitive, this person would probably make the top of the list.

While walking into the university gate in the midst of the crowd, Jungkook received a phone call from Yoongi: “Are you at home or at the office? Come here quickly because a lot of our classmates are here today. Jihyo said if you don’t come, she’ll personally go and drag you here.”

Jihyo had been president of the Faculty of Law student council before Jungkook took over. She stayed on at the university as a lecturer after graduating. She and Jungkook used to often work together.

“I am at the north gate, where are you guys?”

“Oh, you are here? That’s great, we’re at the new building, so come here quickly.”

Jungkook put away his mobile phone and said to Lalisa: “Go with me to the Faculty of Law first, then we’ll go to your faculty to take a look.”

“Oh? Your faculty…… I’m not going.” Lalisa hesitated for a moment before saying.

“Why?” Jungkook was immediately suspicious. He nearly forgot there was always something going wrong when he was with this person. Even though, so many years had passed, Jungkook found out he was still conditioned to act reflexively around her.

“There are too many people in your faculty……” Lalisa said quietly. Jungkook used to be a popular figure in the Faculty of Law, so many people knew about him. Thus, many people probably also knew about their tumultuous relationship in the past. Lalisa really did not want to deal with those questioning looks.

“You better go alone. Moreover, I want to take some photos. I will have more inspirations doing it alone……”

Then what would be the point of him coming here? Jungkook felt a little frustrated and pulled Lalisa who was ready to take flight: “You don’t have money or your phone, so how can you find me later? How can you get home later?”

Seeing Lalisa blushing in shame, Jungkook knew she had not thought of these things. Sometimes, he felt like he was raising a child. He heaved a sigh and said: “It’s better if our child takes after me.”

Why talked about the distant future? Lalisa held out her hand and muttered: “Give me the money!”

Jungkook only gave his phone to her: “I’ll call you later, don’t go too far away. Call Yoongi’s phone if you need me.”

“I really don’t know what you’re worried about.” Jungkook fixed her hair, which was messed up by the wind. How could he not know what Lalisa was thinking? Nevertheless, he let her do what she wanted because this matter was not important.
“The great lawyer Jeon, you’re famous now, so starting to act arrogant.” Jungkook has just arrived at the Faculty of Law new building and Jihyo playfully teased him right away.

Jungkook knew this senior classmate’s temperament well. If he said something back she would tease more so Jungkook kept quiet. Jihyo continued her teasing but seeing that her target did not say anything, she stopped.