8.2 : If You Leave

Start from the beginning

She quickly got out of bed, Then, she took out her travel bag and began to pack her things.

Her movement was too rapid, so some documents fell onto the floor. Lalisa bent over to pick them up. However, another pair of hands was faster and picked them up.

Huh?

When she straightened up, Jungkook immediately grasped her wrist tightly. He was holding the documents and looked furious: “What are you doing?”

“…… Packing my things.” His grip was painful, so Lalisa wanted to break free, but he tightened his grip.

Glancing at the luggage that was almost finished packing, Jungkook’s eyes darkened considerably: “Where are you going?”

Remembering that she had not told Jungkook about her trip, Lalisa replied obediently: “Hong Kong.”

Hong Kong?

Jungkook’s anger gradually increased. If he had not caught her by accident. No, it was not exactly by accident! If he did not come by to check if she had fallen asleep, would she disappear without a trace again tomorrow morning, just like seven years ago without him knowing about it?

Did she even understand what it meant to be someone’s wife! Did she understand that she was now his wife? Thus, she could not abandon and leave him all alone again like before.

The old wound was mercilessly torn open. He gripped her hand harder and his gloomy eyes glaring at her with accusation: “Fine, tell me, how many years do you plan to be gone this time?”

What was he saying? Lalisa felt drowsy again. The pain on her hand was growing more and more unbearable: “Jungkook, can you release my hand first?”

Release her?

Impossible!

Struggling to pull away, she fell into his embrace. Jungkook bent his head and kissed her, fiercely and angrily.

The way he kissed, felt as if he wanted to swallow her whole person, allowing a bit of room for her to breath only. He tightened his hands on her waist, as if wanting her to merge into him and becoming a part of him.

“Jungkook……” Lalisa wanted to pull away from his grasp. She could feel his action was motivated by anger but did not understand why.

Her soft moaning instead acted as a catalyst for his passion. Her struggling ignited his desire to control her. He pushed her onto the bed and his body fell onto her, leaving her firmly in his control. His eyes looking deeply into Lalisa’s eyes. She was the only thing he has ever wanted to possess.

“Lalisa, this is marital obligation.”

He sucked her delicate skin, leaving markings on her body. His action was forceful and direct, leaving Lalisa trembling.

“…… Painful!”

Jungkook paused briefly. Painful? She can also feel pain?

Pain would be the emptiness after waking up in the middle of the night from a dream and knowing she was out of his reach. It would be never seeing her childish smiles again. It would be an unexplained lapse of concentration in whatever he did. It would be the loneliness after celebrating winning cases……

How would she know?!

Lalisa, in those moments, you were in another man’s embrace!

Her pajamas was ripped open in half by him and pushed to the waist. By chance, it entangled both of her hands, making her unable to move. Hence, she could only let him do whatever he wanted.