Taehyung came to his room, he stripped and stood below the shower by turning it on.

Taehyung's pov:

Second deadly attack. This time the intention was to kill me. Also the medical reports of Siwoon are misplaced. I cannot liberate Siwoon from Donghyun's custody. But I gave her the confidence that I'll soon liberate her from here.

Siwoon's side:

Siwoon saw a beautiful butterfly and went behind it and ended up outside in the garden. She saw many flowers there, she plucked a flower and tucked in her hair then she saw a small glass house. She went inside and gazed outside and in no time Robin also came inside the glass house and stood behind Siwoon.

 She went inside and gazed outside and in no time Robin also came inside the glass house and stood behind Siwoon

Robin: Siwoon~(He called her smiling)

Siwoon avoided him and went to the other side of the house.

Robin: This mark hasn't vanished yet, right?(He said indicating the hickey in her neck) Do you remember how did you gat that mark? (Siwoon looked everywhere but him) That day I was badly thrashed. I remember everything. You won't forget me as long as the mark doesn't faint.

.

.

Taehyung was looking at all this from not so far away.

Donghyun: Attention Deficit Disorder. (Taehyung looked behind him) It doesn't let him pay attention anywhere. But he's always hyperactive. If he wishes for something, he crosses any limits to fulfil it.

Donghyun turned his gaze towards Siwoon and Robin, so did Taehyung.

Donghyun: They are good friends. They have been friends for a long time. For Robin, Siwoon is his life and for Siwoon, Robin is her life.

Nurse: Doctor, the patient is ready for the treatment.

Donghyun: Yeah. Coming. (started walking away but stopped) Oh. I almost forgot. Avoid taking much risk. The dogs don't know that you are a doctor. Please join me in the evening if you are free.

Saying this Donghyun went to treat his patient while Taehyung went to the garden. Natalia came in front of him and started speaking.

Natalia: Oh, Sir. You are doing a good job (She looked around the place where they were standing) but be careful of some people. By the way, when I walk here, I see both heaven and hell.

As she said that Taehyung raised his brows, stepped a bit back and asked her,

Taehyung: Tell me if I am in heaven or hell.

She looked at him from head to toe and said, "You are at the end of both. Hope you understood didn't you?". With that she walked away from there.

Taehyung went to the glass house. Robin was coming out from there, he looked at Taehyung with not so pleased look and went from there. Taehyung saw his glare but shrugged it off and went inside the glass house, Siwoon was still in there.

Taehyung: (Smiled warmly) Siwoon.

Siwoon: (Flinched a bit) Humm.

Siwoon tried to walk away from him but he blocked her way. As she got no way to escape she turned her back to him and looked out of the glass. Taehyung got a plan and smirked.

Taehyung: (Opened the door of the glass house with a loud bang) Nurse!! Take Siwoon to the room.

Nurse came and started pulling Siwoon by her wrist. As she was passing by Taehyung she held his arms by her free hand. Taehyung indicated nurse to go by his hand, nurse left Siwoon there and went. Siwoon kept her hand on Taehyung's chest and pulled out a thread (yarn) from his knitted light blue sweater. She went back while pulling the yarn and rolling it in her forefinger.

As Siwoon was doing so

As Siwoon was doing so. Robin came in between and broke the yarn by his teeth. Siwoon became upset and went away hanging her head low. Robin went in front of Taehyung and said.

Robin: Do you know? She is only mine. (He went away while laughing maniacally)

Taehyung smiled shyly remembering Siwoon pulling the yarn of his sweater.

later that evening;

Donghyun: You think I am all wrong, isn't it?

Taehyung looked at him.

to be continued...