sixty five | trespassers

Start from the beginning

When he tried to do what he could to break free from her grip, she feigned a pout as she said to him, "Oh, don't try to escape now." After she eyed him for a couple of seconds, she said to him, "I mean, you could if you really wanted to, but it's not like you'd be going anywhere with those broken legs of yours."

When he didn't listen and continued to try and break free of her, she sighed before she said to him, "Don't take this personally. I'm just not in the mood to hold you down at this point."

Before he could so much as try and ask her what she meant, she broke his arms, which got him to let out a scream.

The scream became even louder when she also broke his hands.

Annabelle did nothing but stare down at him, while he squeezed his eyes shut and continued to scream.

She hummed to herself before she dropped him and watched as the back of his head bounced off of the asphalt.

She silently watched as he tried and failed to move away from her, which got her to chuckle before she crouched down in front of him and said to him, "I just want to thank you for taking the time to be my most unwilling participant in this experiment of mine."

Just as he started to curse her out, she grabbed him by his neck and raised him off of the ground once more.

She tilted her head and eyed him as he yelled several threats at her before she quickly tore into his neck.

She only stopped doing that when the rest of his body fell back down onto the asphalt and blood started to pool out of where his head used to be.

She stared down at the headless body before she tossed the head over her shoulder and sped away.

* * *

After waking up and finding himself still chained to his bed, Edward got up and walked towards a bathroom.

As soon as he entered the bathroom, he raised a toilet seat and pulled down the zipper to his pants before he said to himself, "Now see, it was just some... random stupid thing brought on by stress." He stared down at the toilet as he said, "It's all in your head."

Then he quickly looked back into the mirror and stared at it, only to stop when he heard the sound of a man groaning from inside of the room.

He slowly reached out his left arm and slightly pulled back a curtain and found a man with his hands tied together and duct tape covering his mouth.

After he quickly closed the curtain, he shook his head to himself as he said, "There's nothing there."

Then he started to laugh to himself for a couple of seconds before he sighed.

Then the man's groaning was heard again.

After he pulled up his zipper and grabbed a toilet plunger, he quickly opened the curtain with the toilet plunger held over his own head before he ripped the strip of duct tape off of the man's mouth as he asked, "Who the hell are you?"

As he looked up at Edward, the man asked him, "What? Are you serious?"

Edward nodded his head as he said to the man, "Very."

The man asked him, "You don't remember?"

Edward quickly shook his head as he said, "No."

The man said, "Oh. Name's Tank."

As he pointed at a tattoo on Tank, Edward asked him, "You're part of the Street Demonz gang?"

Tank nodded his head as he looked up at Edward and said to him, "Yeah. You know that."