Where could she go?

Didn’t she already know, although the world is big, there was not a place that didn’t have Jungkook.

“Lawyer Jeon?” Tzuyu was surprised to see the man appear at the door, “Lawyer Jeon, aren’t you in the hospital ah?”

“I was discharged this morning. Tzuyu, take the information on the ANAS company case to my office later.” Jungkook said that while walking, “Were there any important messages in these few days?”

“Yes.” Tzuyu immediately flipped through her notes to report a few important messages, then hesitated for a moment and said: “Lawyer Jeon, a female reporter from “Xiu Se” called several times and said she wants to do an interview with you. She also personally came to the office once. She said that she is your alumna so do you want to return her call?”

When Jungkook heard “Xiu Se” being mentioned, his eyes flashed slightly, then stayed calm again. “No, if she calls again, just reject her directly.”

“Okay.” Tzuyu nodded her head. Finally, she felt the Lawyer Jeon who deals with matters efficiently and never sloppy has returned.

After Yoongi came back from the prosecutor’s office, he directly went into Jungkook’s office and saw him engrossed in his work. He simply did not know what to say.

“I did not believe what Tzuyu told me so can you explain what is going on?”

“What’s going on?” Jungkook looked up at him from the file he was reviewing. His face was still a little pale, but his eyes were clear and lively.

“Don’t act dumb with me. I remember you are only allowed to be discharged from the hospital the day after tomorrow. May I ask why are you here now?”

“I left the hospital early.”

Yoongi stroke his head. Although he was a lawyer, he had to admit it is difficult to speak with a lawyer, as replying like this was the same as not replying: “Don’t you want to live anymore? The law firm will not collapse without you.”

“That may not necessary be true.” Jungkook flipped through the documents in his hands, “I remember Namjoon and you are not good in this aspect.”

Yoongi snorted: “No matter how bad we may be, we will also not fail at the negotiating table.”

“Yoongi.” Jungkook leaned back in his chair and looked at his good friend somewhat helplessly, “I will not treat my health as a joke.”

“Under normal circumstances, you will not ……” Yoongi looked at him and directly asked, “She visited?”

The emotion in Jungkook’s eyes darkened, and he did not answer but asked: “Did you look for her?”

Yoongi nodded his head, looked at Jungkook’s facial expression and sighed: “It seems that my action has backfired.”

“No, I want to thank you.” Jungkook said dismissively, “If not for her giving me a heavy blow, how could I be completely clear-headed?”

“You ……” Yoongi gaped and did not know what to say again.

“Don’t worry.” Jungkook looked at him with a calm face, “Our relationship has completely ended. No, it should be said, my own wishful thinking is completely over.”

At eleven o’clock at night, after Jungkook parked the car, he walked into the elevator with his mind still thinking about the details of the negotiations on the day after tomorrow. Nowadays, he did not seem to be able to come back before ten o’clock because he had to prepare for several cases on hand at the same time so he was busy everyday until his eyes blurred from the amount of work. Yoongi had given up on persuading him whereas Namjoon always cheerfully counted how much the revenue for the quarter would increase by. He laughed happily and said he wanted to prepare the best coffin for Jungkook.