Jisoo’s ridiculous analogy caused Lalisa to laugh.

As long as you don’t think about it, superficial happiness was really very easy. Laughing and joking with colleagues, people would think she was happy. Gradually, she would believe she was happy too.

She did not want to talk about this anymore so Lalisa looked at the clock on the wall. It was already ten o’clock, “Come on, let’s go to the meeting.”

Today’s meeting was the quarterly meeting.

The magazine publisher where Lalisa worked is quite big. In addition to “Xiu Se (Elegant Color)”, a well-known women’s magazine, the publisher also published a lifestyle weekly magazine. Otherwise, it would not be able to afford to employ two photographers.

“Xiu Se” is considered a popular brand in the women’s magazine market. Sales have always been number one among similar type of magazines. Although sales still remained at number one in the previous quarter, the market share had been decreasing every month.

After the editor gave positive feedback on the quarterly results of various departments, she mentioned the main topic, which would be to add a new column.

“If our magazine wants to distinguish itself, we need to have something different. There are so many similar types of magazines in the market now. Most of the contents are repeated such as beauty, fashion, gourmet, relationship and life. Besides all these, what else can we do?”
The editor looked at everyone and said: “Or I should ask it this way, what else can attract women?”

“I know.” Jisoo raised her hand and said, “Men.”

Everyone immediately started to laugh.

The editor nodded her head earnestly: “Although Jisoo usually seems very careless, she is actually very sharp.” The editor no longer kept everyone in suspense and turned on the slides. On the screen was the theme “Elite Men.”

Everyone started to mutter.

“We publish women’s magazines so will it be very strange to write a special topic on men?” A colleague questioned about this.

“I am sure everyone have heard of the old adage “opposites attract”. The men’s magazines use women on their covers, why can’t women’s magazines write about men?” The editor asked in reply.

After everyone discussed for a while, the editor said: “Anyway, market sales is what matters in the end. Hence, let’s temporarily do four specials to assess the responses from readers to decide whether to continue with it. Let’s hear everyone’s opinions.”

“What about the candidates?”

“I have already chosen four candidates. I’ll talk about them now so let me know what everyone thinks.” When the editor clicked the mouse, photographs of four young men appeared on the screen, “Our choice of candidates would not be those beyond our reach such as sons from influential families and highly eligible bachelors but elites from different professions with good reputation. They are young, outstanding men, and the crucial point is they must be handsome and single.”

“Is that the recent award-winning architect?”

“Yes, correct, the one on the left seems very familiar.”

Everyone were pointing here and there. Suddenly, Lalisa saw a familiar silhouette at the upper right corner of the screen. How could it be him?

“Hey, isn’t the one in the upper right corner lawyer Jungkook, who is a guest host of that TV program ‘Legal Time’?”

“That’s him.” The editor nodded her head, “Those who watch the local channel should know that he is one of the guest hosts since this program has pretty good ratings.”