Definitely, he was the one who said …… he said he did not want to see her again. He said he would rather he has never known her. He asked her to go the farther the better ……

Definitely, it was him!

After saying goodbye to Rosé, Lalisa walked in the streets in early summer, Rosé’s words still rang in her ears.

“He has always been single …… Somi? Isn’t she his sister?”

They surprisingly did not get together? Then why did she leave during that time?

Then, why did he say those words?

She spread out her palm, a piece of paper with the address of ‘Kim Min Jeon Law Firm’ laid in her palm.

Rosé said: “Maybe you need this.”

She did not specifically come here, but she was just passing by. Before she knew it, she was already standing in ‘Kim Min Jeon Law Firm‘.

The receptionist smiled apologetically: “Lawyer Jeon is not in the firm. Do you have an appointment?”

Lalisa was not clear if she felt disappointed or relieved. “No.”

“Do you have anything important? I can help you to convey to him or ……” The receptionist looked at the clock on the wall, “You can wait as lawyer Jeon should be back soon.”

“Oh, no need, I will come again.” Lalisa walked away then turned back. “This is lawyer Jeon’s wallet. Please help me to return it to him, thank you.”

An outcome not so bad!

As the fate was shallow, no wonder the love was not deep.

“Lisa, what is different when you worked abroad compared to working in Korea?” It was nearly time to go home so the workers had no motivation to work, while chatting a colleague suddenly asked this.

“Uh.” Lalisa looked around and saw the boss was not in, “The salary abroad was much higher.”

“What a shame!” The colleagues who thought the grapes were sour, immediately expressed their disdain.

“Did you experience any discrimination there?”

“A little la.”
“This is nothing to be concerned about. Hong Kong people also look down on people from the mainland!” Suho, who just came back from Hong Kong, felt that deeply.

“When you personally experience it, then you would not be able to dismiss it easily. Once in front of all of my colleagues, my former boss said that Korea does not have authentic artists. When I heard that, I was angry. I have never so keenly felt so Korean so I immediately pointed at the old man’s nose and said ‘What do you know about Korean art?’. When we Korean people were practicing our art, who knows where you Americans were wandering at.”

“That’s how to do it! How fierce!” The colleagues kept clapping their hands, praising her continuously and then together asked her: “Later, what excuse was used to fire you?”

“……” Lalisa did not know whether to laugh or cry, “Although the Americans are arrogant, their magnanimity are still directly in proportional to their stature. One day, he unexpectedly took the Four Treasures of the Study (for calligraphy) out, which I did not know where he got them from, and asked me to write a few Korean characters. He said he wanted to hang them in the living room.”

“Wow, really?”

“Lisa, is your writing good enough?”

“Ha, I showed off my unique skill by firstly pouring all the ink on a fine writing paper. Then I pretended to do this and that for a long time, resulting in those Americans grasping in amazement. Honestly speaking, if those words were not written by me, I would definitely not know what they are.”