Chapter 12 : Running

Start from the beginning

"Noah? It's us open!" He said. There was a silence. "Oh... Right," He said before twisting the doorknob and entering the house. They walked in.

"I'm going to bed, I'm not hungry," Y-n said while walking up the stairs. This day had been exhausting, and she didn't feel like talking or doing anything else other than sleeping.

[...]

The next day, she woke up pretty early. He was still sleeping. She took a shower, got dressed, and prepared breakfast. She found a box in the fridge.

"E..Eggo.." Eggo? What the hell are those. She opened the box and found waffles. That looked like a good breakfast. She prepared a few of them and took out four plates. Then she remembered that Noah wasn't with them anymore. She placed back the fourth one with a sigh.

"It smells good in here," He said walking into the kitchen. He hugged her from behind. " Good morning," He mumbled in her ear.  She felt her cheeks become hot.

"M-morning," She replied. He planted a kiss on the crook of her neck and then kiss up to her ear. He held her tight, his arms around her waist. He turned her around. He leaned in, kissing her lips. She moves her lips with him. He then slid a hand underneath her ass, raising her and sitting her on top of the counter. He held her leg up, and her other hand went to her waist, to bring him closer to him.
She felt him, pressing himself, and hard against her belly button. He left her lips and kissed down her neck. She whimpered, feeling shivers down her thighs. She wanted more. Footsteps were coming down the stairs. He stopped and looked her in the eyes. He quickly lowered her from the counter. Eleven walked inside the kitchen.

"Do you want a coffee?" He asked, turning away. His face was slightly blushed, and his pupils were dilated. That was the first time she saw him with that kind of expression. That wasn't helping. Well, that was a way to start the morning.

"A-Ah what..?" She asked.

" I'll... Just..make you one." He replied, not turning around.

"Good morning, El!  How are we feeling today," Y-n asked, running a hand through her hair. 

"Good," Eleven said. Eleven took a piece of the waffle. "Mmmh" Eleven said before taking more pieces of the waffle.  Peter finally faced Her again.

"Good morning Eleven." He pointed at the waffles. "I'll get more at the grocery store today, my sister loves those," Peter said before placing a cup down in front of Y-n. They heard knocks at the door. His expression changed.

"Stay here, be ready to run if I tell you," He said, and walked away from the kitchen, into the corridor. There was a silence.

"It's those kids from yesterday." He said from a distance. Y-n sighed and relaxed her shoulders. They were safe for now. She carefully took a sip out of the cup. Then she remembered. She had a flash of a memory. One with her mom. She remembered seeing her mom, sitting in a different living room. She was holding a mug and sipping on something. Her mom had the same hair like hers. Same length. Gorgeous long hair. She snapped back to reality when the two kids walk into the kitchen.

"Hey... Mrs. Y-n," Mike said.

"Just Y-n," Peter corrected him with a smile.

"Yeah... Sorry. El.." Mike said.

"We came to apologize for Lucas, we are so sorry about how he acted yesterday..." Dustin said.  The sound of the radio started coming out of Dustin's backpack.

"What's that sound?" Y-n asked.

"It's Lucas! Is he in trouble?" Mike said.

"Do you remember he said he was looking for the gate? Well, what if he found?"Dustin said while taking the radio out of his backpack. It was a walkie-talkie. They heard shouting indistinctly on the radio. Mike grabbed the radio out of Dustin's hand.