Chapter 12 : Running

Start from the beginning

"Bull! That's old blood. Right, El?" Mike said while looking at her. Eleven didn't reply and was getting upset. "Right El?" He repeated.

"It's...not... It's not safe. " Eleven said, and tears were forming in her eyes.

"What did I tell you? She's been playing us from the beginning. " Lucas said. This was getting so irritating.  While Twelve must be terrified, being asked all kinds of questions by "Papa", Y-n was wasting her time listening to teenagers arguing. Peter seemed to be equally annoyed.

"That's not true. She helped us find Will!" Mike said.

"Find Will? Find Will! Where is he, then? Huh? I don't see him. " Lucas said.

"You know what I mean!" Mike said.

"No, I actually don't. Just think about it, Mike. She could of just told us where the Upside Down was right away, but she didn't. She just made us run around like headless chickens." Lucas said.

"Alright calm down," Dustin said trying to separate them but Lucas pushed him.

"No! She used us, all of us!" Lucas screamed.

"If eleven thinks it is not safe even for her, and she knows how to defend herself, what makes you think you will be able to find your friend? Hmm? Do you think you three will be superheroes after that?" Peter said.

"She helped just enough to get what she wants!" Lucas screamed at Peter. "Food, and a bed. She's like a stray dog!" Y-n looked at Lucas up and down. What the hell was wrong with this boy?

"Screw you, Lucas!" Mike screamed.

"No! Screw you, Mike, You're blind. Blind because you like that a girl's not grossed out by you. But wake up man! Wake the hell up!" Lucas continued. "She knows where Will is, and now, she's just letting him die in the Upside Down."

"Shut up!" Mike screamed.

"For all we know, it's all her fault," Lucas said.

"Shut up!!" Mike continued.

"We're looking for some stupid monster, but did you ever think that maybe she's the monster?" Lucas said while pushing Mike.

"I said, Shut up!" Mike screamed before landing a punch on Lucas's face. Mike grabbed him and pushed him to the floor. They started fighting.

"Stop!" Eleven said.

"Knock it off you too," Dustin said. Great, now they were fighting. Y-n looked at Peter. He looked so done to be here.

"Stop it!" Eleven said with a higher tone.

"Mike! Get off!"

"Stop it!!!" Eleven replied. Eleven screamed, sending Lucas in the air. Peter intervened, holding Lucas stagnant in the air,  to prevent him from hitting anything.

"Uh----Woah!" Lucas said while floating in the air. Peter slowly placed him down and turned to look at Eleven.

"You can't use your powers like that... You only use the against the bad men, do you understand me Eleven?" Y-n said while holding Eleven in both of her arms. Tears were rolling down Eleven's cheeks.

"WOAH! YOU TOO?" Dustin said, looking at Peter. Peter didn't reply.  Lucas didn't say anything and walked away.

"Lucas wait!" Mike said.

"Let him go," Dustin said by holding him.

"This little walk is over, we're going back home," Peter said. Y-n nodded. They walk away, Eleven following behind them. The sun had already set, and it was Pitch black outside. They were able to find their way back home. Peter started knocking in a pattern.