Chapter Two - Off Feeling

I huffed dropping into the chair of where, Rey, Hattie and I had set up as our little home. I pulled her into my arms.

"I didn't finish the training course. I got distracted." I told Leia as I held onto my daughter, her presence calming me down "I know it looks like I'm making excuses."

"Don't tell me what things look like tell me what they are." she replied and I thought about how to put it into words but the truth is. I'm not feeling like myself, something is very restless lately. "I'm tired and restless. Jittery I guess." I answered truthfully

"General." Connix interrupted "The Falcons not back yet and the commander is asking for guidance." I handed the saber over

"I think you should have this for now." but she didn't take it.

"No, you are more than capable, you just have to believe in yourself." she left us to go deal with the situation. Hattie left as well she was learning the ways of an engineer as well. Rey and I were studying the books we had taken from the island. Hoping we would gain more insight.

"Rory! Rey!" Oana called up to us. "The falcon's back!" We dropped what we were doing and ran to meet them.

"What the..." i trailed off seeing it was on fire. Since Rey and I had taken a time out from travelling Poe and Finn were doing most of the missions. With strict instructions to take care of her. By me, Chewie had insisted that Rey was the pilot but Han would have wanted me to be the falcons care taker, so it was basically a joint ownership.

"Hey!" I called seeing Poe "There's a spy?" I ask

"We really could have used your help out there." Poe replies not answering my question

'How'd it go?" Rey wonders taking my side

"Really bad actually. Really bad." he answered having out breaths

"What did you do to her?" I fire back gesturing to the Falcon, and her state that she had been put through.

"What'd you do to the droid." he countered back then the two of us started accruing about what was in worse shape. Then shoved past him to greet Finn.

"You made it back." Rey and I hugged him then stepped back.

"barely" he answered

"So bad mood?" Rey wondered

"Who?"

"Him?" we gestured back to Poe who was looking over BB-8. He was more moody than normally lately.

"Always." Finn answered

"Do we have a spy?" Rey inquired but was interrupted by Chewie's telling me information.

"You light speed skipped? Are you insane, why would you do that?" I vented off at him. Light speed skipping was very dangerous even at the best of times but the Falcon while a brilliant ship had been put through the ringer and we still hadn't completed all the repairs that we had needed to.

"Well it got us back here didn't it?" he retorted

"Poe, the compressors down." which then lead to the three of us having another argument.

"This, this is why I'm always apprehensive about sharing my stuff with you, you're a menace." I pointed at him annoyingly and followed him as he walked off "Do we have a spy? Did you even make contact before you nearly blew up the falcon?!" I stressed

"There is a mole in the first Order and they sent us a message." Finn clarified

"You dropped a tree on him?" Poe questioned me

"Not on purpose, you moron, he's my first best friend. As if I would intentionally hurt him. He was just accidentally caught up in a moment. Not your problem." I snipped back at him.

"No my problem is, that you and your sister are the best fighters we have. We need you out there, not here." he left in a huff.

"That man is impossible." I stormed away as well.