"Sidharth, put me down. I can walk by myself, and you must be tired too." Shehnaaz said to him, blushing slightly as people passing by them, stare at the couple in awe. Sie chuckled softly and held her more tightly, Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around his neck as he started walking toward the exit.

"Baby, I'm not tired. You know that I can carrying you anytime. You weight nothing to me." Sid replied to her, smiling down at her softly. The smile she loves the most, because its his real smile not the mechanical one he give to other.

"You are very sweet, Sidharth." Shehnaaz whispered as she rested her head against his shoulder.

"Am i, kitty?" Sid asked her, Shehnaaz lifted her face up and nodded positively like a small kid. Sid smiled at her innocence.

"Well, you are the first person to say this."

"Well, thats because others are too blind to see the real you." Shehnaaz whispered back. Sid looked at her, she was gazing at him with her soft eyes. Sid saw some unknown emotions in her eyes. He avert his gaze from her, he didn't wanted to think about those emotions he saw in her eyes. He might know them but still scared to name them. He walked outside with her in his arms where driver with his car was waiting for them.

"Sidharth!" Her giggled followed by his name as he again lifted her up in his arms and walked inside the resort, then in their bedroom which was decorated beautifully.

"Wow! you did all these arrangements?" Shehnaaz asked him, she looked around in awe. Whole room was decorated with her favorite flowers, white lilies & purple orchids. And a perfect candle light dinner arrangement. in one side of room

"Yes, to make our new year more special." Sidharth said to her. He walked over the bed and made her stand on her feet. He bends down and took the packet from bed and handed it to her.

"For me?" Shehnaaz asked him. Sidharth nodded at her. Shehnaaz smiled at him as tore the gift wrap away and opened the box. Her eyes sparkled in happiness finding a beautiful dress inside the box, It was the same dress she wanted to buy from so long but couldn't because it was too expensive for her.

"Sidharth, I can not take it, Its too expensive." Shehnaaz said to him, she tried giving the dress back to him but Sid shook his head negatively and handed her the dress again.

"Kitty, Nothing is expensive infront of you & your happiness. Please, don't deny taking this gift." Sidharth said to her, holding her shoulder he brought her close to him. She looked into her eyes, his happiness matters to her the most. She gave a slight nod to him causing a bright smile to appear on his lips.

"Thanks, Kitty." Sidharth whispered, he leaned and pecked her lips. Shehnaaz smiled and hugged him tightly. He is like a bright light in her dark life. The only person who cares for her without

 The only person who cares for her without

t expecting anything in return. And he is the only person she love.

"Now go and get ready, then we will celebrate new year together." Sidharth whispered in her ear, his husky voice brought her back in to reality. Shehnaaz broke the hug and nodded at him. She took the dress and went inside the washroom to get ready.

While Shehnaaz was getting ready, Sidharth did the last minutes preparation, arrange the food on table, lit up the candles, then he changed his clothes into white buttoned up shirt and black pants.

Suddenly, there was a change in atmosphere. Cold breeze caressing his face, there was calmness in wind making him aware of her presence. Sidharth dropped the matchbox on floor and turned around, taking his own sweet time.

His lips curved into a beautiful smile when his gaze fall over the beautiful angel standing in the middle of the room. Shehnaaz was looking so beautiful in that dress, her open waist length hair enhancing her pure beauty more

Sidharth started walking toward her, her heart rate picked up. The way he was staring at her weaken her knees, his intensified gaze made her shiver in pleasure. Her soft gaze met his, and her heart skipped a beat when she saw heated look he giving her.

"You are looking beautiful." Sidharth whispered in her ear. He lifted his hand, and tucked a strand behind her ear, Shehnaaz smiled shyly. Though it wasn't first time he was compliment her but still it felt different. Something was different today and she realized, its because he was more open up to her. His eyes were showing emotions, they are not blank nor held the hidden pain in them like they used to.

"Thank you, Sidharth." Shehnaaz mumbled shyly causing him to chuckle at her, its very rare when she gets all shy

"So, ready to celebrate your first new year with me?" He asked her, Shehnaaz looks up into his eyes and nodded, her eyes shining which was enough to brighten up his world.

"Yes." Shehnaaz squealed excitedly, sid smirked at her. He held his hand out for her, Shehnaaz smiled and placed her hand in his. He led her to the table, Shehnaaz smiled seeing the arrangements.

Sidharth pulled the chair for her, Shehnaaz passed him a small smile and sat on the chair. Sid sat on chair opposite to her. There was still 50 minutes before clock show 12. They had a nice a dinner with light talks.

They were sitting on a mattress in balcony of their room

They were sitting on a mattress in balcony of their room. He had his arms wrapped around her.

"5..4..3.." They could hear the count down for new year, Shehnaaz looked up and stare at him, and found him staring down at her.

"2..1"

"Happy new year, Sidharth." Shehnaaz whispered placing a light kiss on his lips which turned into a passionate kiss. They could hear the fireworks bursting sound but they didn't cared about any thing else. Sidharth held her more tightly as she deepen the kiss. Their lips moved in sync against each other.

"Happy new year, Kitty." Sidharth breathed against her lips. Shehnaaz smiled and hugged him tightly.

"This is the best new year so far." Shehnaaz mumbled in his chest. Sidharth tighten his hold around her, feeling were mutual, it was the best new years eve for him too. He had never celebrated it but with her, he felt so much happy. He found his happiness in hers.