Part 8

Sushmita listened to her best friend's story carefully and could make out Shehnaaz is head over heels in love with the man who don't love her in return. She couldn't even imaging what Shehnaaz must be feeling, being in love with someone who can never feel same about you is most painful feeling ever.

"You love him so much, even after knowing he won't ever love you in return. How can you love a man like him?" Sushmita questioned her, Shehnaaz looks at her with small smile. 

"Don't know Sushmita when i fell in love with him. The way he understand me, care for me and most important he respect me, treat me equally.  And thats all a girl want. It all made me love him and by each passing day my feelings for him got stronger, Even after knowing there will never be US, I love him and I have no regrets that I fall for him, He never given a reason to regret my decision of being with him" Shehnaaz answered her with moist eyes, her unconditional love could be seen in her eyes.

"But you deserve love too and he will never give you that" Sushmita voiced out, thinking she deserve better than a man who don't want any emotional attachment with her.

"But what he is giving me is more than love. He pamper me like a baby, spoil me  with his care, support me, he had given me everything i never experienced before. Trust me Sushmita I'm really happy with him" Shehnaaz answered her with wide bright smile touching her cheeks. Sushmita shook her head, knowing Shehnaaz will defend him no matter what.

"Okay ma'am. I believe you that he truly care for you. Come lets leave now, event start ho gaya hoga" Sushmita told her, Shehnaaz nodded in agreement. She was excited to meet him. They both stood up and went in auditorium

Reaching there, Shehnaaz found him standing on the stage with their principle. Their eyes met, she smiled seeing him proudly standing there smiling lightly  when he saw her.  Sushmita saw their little interaction and smiled little, she was happy for Shehnaaz. Sushmita hold her hand and drag to toward the empty seats. Shehnaaz admired him as he gave a little speech about the importance of career, answer some questions asked by student. 

After their annual function got over, Shehnaaz saw him standing near the stage surrounded by a group of popular girls of her collage. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes at her college girls, who were trying their hardest to impress him, seduce him. Sidharth gave one look to his body guard who was standing little away from him. His bodyguard came to his rescue as some girls were not ready to leave him.  Shehnaaz took a sigh of relief when she saw his bodyguard shooed away those girls by scaring her with his hulk like big scary eyes.

Shehnaaz excused herself and started walking in his direction. She hadn't talked to him since he had arrived. 

"Where were you?" He asked her as soon as she came and stood before him. He wanted to crush her in his arms but because of presence of so many students he couldn't.

"I was with my friend. How was the function?" Shehnaaz asked him as when she arrivedin auditorium more than half of the function was over.

"It was good" Sidharth  answered her, Shehnaaz look around and notice most of them eyes were on them, must be wondering how come a business magnet is talking to her so comfortably when he refused to talk to anyone else.

"Shehnaaz what are you doing here with him?" Their conversation got disturbed when they both heard Rashmi's annoying voice from behind, she came and stand beside Sid. Rashmi who accompanys him here as his assistant, was now fuming in anger seeing her sister having a light conversation with her sinfully hot boss, who don't give a damn to any other girl but now talking with her sister who she thought to be useless. 

"We were talking about the function" Sidharth answered Rashmi before Shehnaaz could. Rashmi gave Shehnaaz a glare, not liking that she was talking to her boss.

"Sir, you have meeting to attend in an hour." Rashmi informed him, Sidharth nodded in response then turn to look at Shehnaaz. 

"Okay, Bye Sidharth." Shehnaaz waved at him then hurriedly went away from there before Rashmi again start her interrogating session which to be honest is hell annoying.

Sidharth too walk out of the auditorium with his bodyguard and Rashmi following him.

"You got a bitch in the name of a sister" Sushmita commented as shehnaaz approached her, she had witness whole scene happened few minutes ago. 

"Tell me something new sush!" Shehnaaz replied, they both shared a knowing look then burst into fits of laughter. Cracking jokes on Rashmi they both moved to canteen to have something to eat. 

Taking their food they both sat on their usual table.

"Shehnaaz new year is coming, any plans?" Sushmita questioned her, Shehnaaz took bite of her veg burger and nodded negatively.

"Not yet! But Sidharth said he had planned something" Shehnaaz answered her.  Sushmita nodded and they got busy in munching their food in silence

Shukla Industries:

"Miss. Rashmi Yesterday, I told you to send these files to Mr. kapoor then why he didn't got them till now?" Sidharth shouted at Rashmi, irresponsibility in work is something that made him angry, really angry.

"Sir I told aman to do it" Rashmi defended herself but seems like her giving excuses to him had increased his anger

"Instead of giving me excuses I expect you to accept your mistake and rectify it" Sidharth suggested her, anger was evident in his voice.

"I'm sorry sir this will not happen again, I'll send those file immediately"  Rashmi apologized while staring at ground. Sidharth gave her a curt nod, Rashmi apologized once again and left the room to get the work done before she lost her job.

"Damn! I need her" Sidharth thought to himself, he was in sour mood since he had return back from her college, first the meeting he attended didn't go like he wanted it to go then Rashmi forgot to send important files to his lawyer which can become hindrance in his new project because of paper work

"Hello Shehnaaz. Meet me at my place in half an hour" Sidharth told her on phone, after getting a positive reply from her he cut the call. He needed nothing but her, at that moment only she could sooth his anger and give him peace. 

"Shukla, depended on a girl" His inner voice mocked him. His own words put him in deep thought, is he really becoming depended on her.

"No! I'm not depended on her. I just need her to get me out of my sour mood" he told himself, brushed away all his thoughts that say yes he is depended on her. He is depended on her, his happiness depended on her.

Only she posses the power to make him happy but his past is not allowing him to accept it that he had given someone power over him.