2.

"Thanks for the tissue. I really appreciate it." Takemichi smiled as he lowered his head, making Kisaki's heart beat faster.

"Wow, he really looks like an angel." Kisaki thought to himself, completely stunned to see Takemichi's angelic smile.

"Ano, Kisaki-san, daijōbudesu ka? (are you alright?) You didn't say anything." He asked worriedly, making Kisaki's delusion stop when Takemichi asked him.

"Ah, Oh. Yeah, yeah. I'm sorry, I'm just.. Umm..You know ... trying to think of something else just now." He reasoned, making Takemichi nod understandingly.

"Oh, really? If there is nothing else, I want to go to class first, thank you very much once again." With that, Takemichi continued to run as hard as he could, completely not believing that he was talking to Tenjiku's advisor earlier.

"I can't believe I just talked to Kisaki Tetta, Tenjiku's advisor. This is not a dream, right?" He said in fear, couldn't believe what had just happened to him.

Back to Kisaki who was still standing there. Smelling his hand, trying to find Takemichi's scent.

"Hum, Lavender. I really like it ♡" He smiled wickedly before looking towards Takemichi who was running away from him.

"Run, run Hanagaki Takemichi. Run as fast as you can."

"When the time comes, you will fall into my grasp." He grinned mischievously as he looked at his phone.

"Well, well. Looks like, soon you'll be mine ♡"

As Takemichi climbed the stairs, he accidentally came across someone who was on the stairs. It was Hanma who was waiting for him there.

That made Takemichi bite his lip, not wanting to meet someone he didn't want to meet in his life.

However, Takemichi tried to brace himself by walking past Hanma but was unsuccessful when Hanma grabbed Takemichi's arm and made him stop walking.

"You don't want to greet me?" Hanma asked suddenly, making Takemichi grit his teeth.

"What are you doing here?!" Takemichi replied, trying to release Hanma's strong grip.

"I'm waiting for you here. I'm worried about you, after Izana did to ... ."

"I don't need your damn sympathy!" He said after releasing his arm from Hanma's grip, making Hanma hug him from behind suddenly.

"Wait, Hanma. What are you trying to do?! Let me go, Hanma! I said let me --..."

"I love you ."

"I love you, Hanagaki Takemichi."

That made Takemichi stop moving against Hanma's back hug and silence began to dominate them at that moment.

"I always. Always and always love you, Takemichi."

"....."

"We're over, Hanma. We don't have a relationship like that anymore." Takemichi said while slowly releasing Hanma's hug, making Hanma dissatisfied with the answer given by Takemichi.

"But why? Aren't we happy before?"

"Please. Please tell me what my mistake is. I promise I can fix it. Please don't leave me, Takemichi." Hanma pleaded as he sat on one knee.

"I can't live without you." He added, while kissing his hand, making Takemichi only able to hold back his tears.

"It's over, Hanma. We are not compatible together." Takemichi stated as he released his hand from Hanma's grasp, making Hanma angrily pull Takemichi's arm and continue to kiss and bite his lips until it bled.

That made Takemichi moan with that sudden kiss. With both of his hands held by Hanma on the wall, it was impossible for him to move.

Hanma then started kissing Takemichi's neck until it left a mark and bit it using his teeth, that made Takemichi slap Hanma in the face.

'𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗣'

"Are you aware of what you're doing, Hanma?!!" Takemichi angrily asked, making Hanma just stand silently while holding his face that was slapped by Takemichi.

After that, Takemichi started to run away from there while holding back his tears, however his steps stopped when he heard Hanma's words which made him glued to the words.

"I will never let you go! You're mine, Hanagaki Takemichi!! You are mine!" Hanma declares, making Takemichi unable to hold back his tears anymore.

"You are mine forever, Takemichi !!"

"I promise, I will definitely get you back! That's my promise to you!"

"I want you to remember that!" He added, making Takemichi run away from Hanma, after hearing his ex -boyfriend's declaration.

After saying that, Hanma started kicking around and punching the wall until his hands were bleeding. He still can't accept the fact that his relationship with Takemichi is over.

"I will never let you go, Takemichi. You are mine forever. Mine, mine and only mine."

"I promise, I will definitely get you back. That's my promise to you, 𝗠𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲."