Chapter 1

Hey guys!!!I know, "great another story!Now she wont write anymore of her other books!" WRONG,I love writing my other stories its just I've been busy.I love writing my stories!!!!!!And I love you guys and I love writing books and it just makes me happy!!!So here is Chapter 1 of my one and only "The Black Fox".

"Alice!Dinner is ready!"said a voice from downstairs."Im coming!"I yelled gently back.I walked downstairs to see my mom setting the table up and my younger sister in her chair."Looks like someone is hungry."I said taking a seat at the table."I am!"she said.My mom finished putting the food on the table and sat down to eat."Well,how was your nap?"my mom asked."Pretty good,I just had a weird dream."I said remembering the black fox that had been injured in my dream."Well lets eat,and then we could all go get ready for your vacation."said my mom instantly digging into her food.I laughed then ate my dinner.

"I cant even think of seconds."I said patting my full belly."Well,you need to get ready for your big tournament tommorrow too,then you have to get going."said my mom taking my plate up and putting it in the sink.I have track and field,Im a sprinter which means I have to run miles and miles around a football field.
"You are better than any sprinter I have seen!"said Caitlyn,my little sister.I blushed,"No,there are alot of other girls that are faster than me!"I said picking her up."Your strong too!"she said.I blushed once more and put her down onto the ground again and went to my room to get her something.

Caitlyn had always liked wolves,so I got her what every seven year old would want.A wolf doll!I went downstairs and hid the doll behind my back."Mom come here!"I yelled.She soon came in and smiled."Are you going to give it to her now?"she asked happily."Yes."I said."Caitlyn come here please!"I yelled.She came in and smiled as soon as I pulled the wolf from my back."Oh Alice thank you!!!"she shouted.She ran to me and hugged me to death.She took the doll from me and made the wolf kiss me.She giggled and I giggled back."You can go play."I said.She smiled and took off to her bedroom."That was very sweet of you to do that."said my mom hugging me.I hugged her back and kissed her.I went into my bedroom and got on my bed and soon dozed off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Alice wake up you have to get ready for your tournament!"said my mom through my door.I moaned and got out of bed and I noticed I was still in yesterday's clothes.I got undressed and went to take a shower.
I got into the shower and turned the hot water on and all of a sudden I remebered a vision that wasnt from my mind.

The trees rustled in the wind and the breeze was soft and it felt peaceful,but it wasnt because a bear was coming after me!I ran as quickly as I could but I tripped and fell to the ground.I hurriedly got up and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.I soon slowed down in front a bush and turned around and everything was safe.

I could feel what that animal felt!I could sense what that animal sensed!And I could hear what that animal heard!I thought.I was freaked out for the entire time I was taking a shower and I got out and got a towel from the cabinet and wrapped it around me.I was scared every second afraid it would happen again.

"Honey you need to hurry up!"yelled my mom."I-I,Im almost done!Just need to get dressed!"I yelled back.I went into my closet and got a tanktop from a hanger and went into my dresser for some shorts and some tennis shoes and slipped them all on.I went into the bathroom and brushed my long black hair with white tips at the end.
I dyed the end of my hair white,why?I dont know I just like it.I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs and once again saw my sister at the table.She was eating cereal.I got a plate and put some scrambled eggs on my plate that my mom cooked and I went into the fridge for some yogurt and then went to sit at the table.I ate my eggs and then it happened again.

I was eating my rabbit and finished it off.I continued to walk through the woods and stopped at a long wide black path.I walked upon it and heard something but paid no attention to it.

I almost choked on my eggs.It happened again!What is it!?I tapped my foot scared as I ate.

I finished eating and got my stuff together and put all my stuff in the trunk of my car.My stuff as in my suitcase,purse,and pillow.My mom was going to follow me to the tournament.I got into my car and started driving.
I drove down a familiar road and it reminded me of the vision that I had not too long ago,but I wasnt sure so I continued on.I got farther into the road and things started being really familiar,but I had never been this way in my life before.I soon saw something black in the road and it was examining the road,just like the animal in my vision.It became more clearer and it was a fox.I instantly stopped my car and got out.It starred at me in fear but relief as well.I stood still for the longest time until a car came from the other side,it was gonna hit the fox!I jumped out in front of the car and waiting to be hit,and soon I was hit back by the car.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up,not injured.How is this possible?I thought."Because of me."said a voice from within me."I am inside of you."You,Alice now have power."