Assistant Mommy-7 *

Start from the beginning

and the very next second...

Jungkook found himself pressed between Taehyung and the mirror. He clasped his shirt tightly widening his eyes.

"T-taehyunnn-

"Don't stop me please. I-its painful." Taehyung begged, slipping down the thin strap from Jungkook's shoulders statically. The palm around his eyes tightened.

Jungkook gulped. His eyes widened when he felt something poking between his thighs. He watched the straps of his dress slipping down slowly in hesitation while the two small swells came out from the cage without any shame. His chest as red as his face.

"B-but w-we can't---- mmmh.." Taehyung didn't let him talk as he held his two soft breasts in his palms and started pressing them like a sponge ball. Jungkook brought his hand back from the broad chest and pressed it over his own mouth to control the moans that wanted to appear louder.

Taehyung played with them as he wanted.. he mashed them like orbeez and bounced them hardly measuring each's weight. He started plucking those erect nipples before rolling it between his forefinger and thumb. Jungkook was a whimpering and squirming mess. His eyes became teary as the little foreplay shaken his whole body. It made him lose all his senses. 

But along with the sensual game Jungkook felt the greediness for inside himself too.. the greediness to want more and it's all because of Taehyung. He didn't let him think for even a second that it's wrong.. he didn't let him stop all the wrongs. And now all Jungkook was thinking about is more. He wants more.

He felt the pressure of Taehyung's erection against his closed legs.. he whimpered feeling the wetness inside himself. With droopy eyes.. he glanced at Taehyung who was focused on playing with his small melons. Biting his lips hard he gripped the dress in his fist and dragged it up from his thighs without Taehyung knowledge. His legs gets apart subconsciouslly to give that hard shaft against him, a better access like it wanted. He trawled the fabric up to his navel.

Taehyung inhaled deeply. His lungs become heavy when he felt his member made a home between the younger's inner thighs. Both moaned together when their crotches rubbed against each other and Taehyung's clothed erection brushed the most vulnerable pot of Jungkook.

Taehyung growled, pressing his boobs hard and started grinding their lower together. He freed them after playing a little more and brought his hands down to his ass and continued to kneading them up to his satisfaction.

Jungkook hugged him tightly.. moaning right under his ear. His heart beating unsteadily when Taehyung thrust his member between his inner thighs hitting that sacred place. Jungkook felt wetness from Taehyung.. both of them were now leaking the precum. 

No one knows what came inside Jungkook when he did a bold move without thinking twice. It was surprising to Taehyung and Jungkook himself.

Taehyung stopped moving when he felt a hand around his sweatpants. He stilled on his position when that hand started pulling down his pants while with his boxer came along up to his knees. He threw his head back when Jungkook stroked his hard member, spreading the precum over his length.

"Fvck-kkKoo--k don-mmmmh"

He felt Jungkook's soft palm stroking his hard shaft until it got tugged inside his lacy panty. He got surprised suddenly when Jungkook teased his own clit by rubbing the tip of his €ock under his panty.

"Mmmh w-want us bare.. l-like this fvck" Jungkook moaned pressing them hard.

"Fvck Jungkook" Taehyung hissed when he felt his tip grazing over the wet whole. He gripped that fat arse more tightly and lead the younger to climb over him.