"Of course, I love taking care of her." Wanda smiled. "I love you both a lot." She blushed slightly looking at the floor. "I love you too." Y/n smiled cupping wanda's face and leaning in for a kiss.

They both stood there for a moment, foreheads pressed together enjoying the peace and quiet of the empty halls. Again, a moment that the both of them had hoped would continue for hours.

Until Wanda broke the silence with a soft apology.

"I'm sorry, I saw inside your mind. It wasn't on purpose but I heard you worrying and I just want you to know I love you." Wanda panickeded, making y/n laugh quietly.

"Wanda it's okay, it wasn't on purpose, I'm not mad. I was just thinking about something that I was scared to tell you. Fury called me in for a mission and it could take weeks." I admitted, avoiding her eyes. "When do you leave?'' she asked, trying to hide her disappointment. "In a few hours, I was going to tell you both last night but I couldn't."

"Let's go cuddle with Nat, we can worry about this later." I nodded, allowing Wanda to pull me back into her room. Nat stirred awake, sensing the movement across the room. "mada..." She softly sighed. "Hi, baby girl." I whispered and Wanda grinned with her, scrunching up her nose. "Can we sleep with you detka? I want some cuddles." Nat gave a sleepy nod so me and Wanda laid down next to each other. Nat gave a small yawn before rolling over and laying on top of me where she fell asleep for a few more hours.

We decided to stay in bed for most of the day and watch movies, only leaving when it was absolutely necessary like the time Wanda had the audacity to give the Russian the exact cup she asked for instead of secretly knowing the girl wanted blue even when Natasha didn't.

Yet surprisingly wanda wasn't bothered in the slightest, though her magic may have had something to do with that. She didn't use her magic for many things but changing the cup from yellow to blue was apparently an important task that called for such ability.

I was counting down the hours until I had to leave and realised I had to tell Natasha soon or it would be too late and would cause a disaster. I found the perfect moment between pickin movies whilst Wanda was in the bathroom and decided to tell her.

"Nat?" The Russian looked up at me with a smile, waiting for me to finish. I took a deep breath and built up the courage to say it.

"Did you have fun with Wanda yesterday?" Okay so maybe that wasn't what I should've said but I had to go with it now.

Nat nodded, nuzzling closer into my neck. "'It was otay, she gives me 'ugs and I got sad but she makes it better, i wike her." She smiled softly.

"Wanda made you feel better? That was nice of her." Wanda's heart melted as she listened to the conversation from the other side of the door.

"Mmhmm..." Nat nodded, closing her eyes, how this girl was always so tired I couldn't understand. But she looked adorable when she was tired, even when it made her cranky.

I felt so terrible knowing that I had to tell Nat that I had to leave soon, I didn't want to spoil her current mood but I knew I couldn't hold off any longer. "Baby... please can you look at mada?" Nat opened her eyes and looked up at me with a small frown. She hated not being allowed to nap.

"Mada...mada has to go on a mission in a minute angel." I watched as Nat's face fell and the tears began to build in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, baby girl."

Nat heard the door creak, she looked up from my shoulder and stared at Wanda as she came towards them. I could tell she was worried how much Wanda heard about what was said.

*Nat pov*

I saw Wanda standing by the bathroom door with a sympathetic look on her face. Did y/n tell her before me? Or did she overhear? If they told her first, did that mean they cared about Wanda more?