~PROLOGUE~

***

Welcome.

Those who have read my other completed books {MY BEST PARTNER | SINS OF LOVERS} know I update regularly [when I do] and assure the readers to complete the book no matter even if I become Mr India for some time [without informing].

I reply to the reader's comments and would appreciate receiving your views on the story. I write for my own happiness, as I believe, for me, writing is the best escape from realistic problems. It is the best healer for me.

.....

BOOK :—TAINTED LOVE

Forever Dream Series—

.....

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All the names of characters, their behaviours, political setups, corruption scenes, state references, false allegations, mentions of social evils such as patriarchy etc are all my imagination.

Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, events and organisations is purely coincidental.
The media used here belongs to their rightful owners.

However,

The book is mine. The characters, scenes, ideas, etc. Are all mine.

Therefore,

|©️ 2023 Emmawrites1 |
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

.....

*MATURE CONTENT*

This book contains mature content.
But that's a very later stage.

However, you will be given a warning sign before the scene and those not interested, wanting a clean storyline can skip the part and continue to read further. You'll not be drift away from the storyline a bit when skipping.

.....

Characters:

Shraddha Chauhan - The soft one, brave, intellectual, practical lady.

Advait Shukla - The arrogant, thrilling, emotional, hard-tone man.

Vaidehi Pandey - The one who liked Advait once.
"A part of me has always known that you weren't the villain of my story"

Sagar Verma - The one who always admired Shraddha as a best friend. Not love.

"I don't love you, doesn't mean I don't care. It's just you deserve better"

.....

Summary:

Shraddha tried hard not to fall for Advait, who was a tainted person. However, she couldn't resist his uniqueness, matchless, and loyalty-filled aura.

Initially, Advait hated Shraddha and was persistent in destroying her, misunderstandings brought him hate her belongings.

Nevertheless, situation betrays, and eventually, he wants to protect her, protect her from his hatred.

He sowed hatred for her, but now he wants her to love him back, but she is unsure if she can accept him after all the disasters he has caused in her life. Regardless, Advait is determined to get what he desires.

She trusted in him, saw him with high respect and he broke all, in a second.

Will Shraddha accept Advait's love, or will she resist his advances?

The story revolves around the perfect chemistry of intimacy, passion, and commitment between the two characters.

Find out by reading this Indian love story.

.....