"I know and that guy was Jeno, Jihye told me that he had told her to kiss him, so what you saw yesterday was Jeno and Jihye kissing." Joonlim explained.

Tears pricked the edge of Renjun's eyes as he shook his head, "No your lying. Your both lying. Jeno would never do that to me." He said trying to convince no one but himself that what Joonlim was saying wasn't the truth.

"Renjun you've got to believe just this once, I know I'm annoying and all but just please believe me. I'm trying to help you. Jeno actually did this, and he kissed her during class hours. I would never lie to you Renjun." Joonlim said.

Renjun continued shaking his head. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to listen to the words that were coming out of Joonlim's mouth but there was a picture of his boyfriend kissing someone he hated, how could he not believe it.

"N-no... y-you're lying. He loves me, he would've never done this to me." He said.

"If he loved you Renjun he never would have kissed Jihye but sadly it's what he did and there's proof." Joonlim replied.

Renjun bit his bottom lip as tears started streaming down his face, "Why..." He whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry Renjun but.. if he truly loved you, he wouldn't have gone behind your back and kissed Jihye. Knowing you hate her and that your dating." Renjun shook his head.

'He didn't just do this to me, he also did it to Jaemin..' He thought. He wanted to believe it was all a lie but he couldn't anymore, what Joonlim said was true. If Jeno really did love not only him but also Jaemin then why did he go behind their backs and kiss Jihye.

Renjun couldn't take it anymore. He handed Joonlim back his phone before wiping the tears off of his face and turned around, "Yea, your right. Thanks for letting me know Joonlim." He said pushing the classroom door open.

"Anytime Renjun but I think there might be something going on with Donghyuck and Hajun." He said.

Renjun turned around to face him, "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Well, I seen them talking during lunch but they seemed to be whispering about something. Then as I passed them in the hallway this morning they were laughing. I asked Donghyuck why he wasn't with you but he just flipped me off, as usual, then shrugged and walked away with Hajun following." Joonlim said.

Renjun tightened his grip on the knob he was holding onto as he thought about what Joonlim told him, 'Don't think the worse... don't think the worse.. don't think the... is he replacing me?' He couldn't help the thought.

He shook his head before turning back around, "Thanks." He mumbled loud enough for Joonlim to hear.

"Anytime Renjun." Joonlim said smiling even though he knew the shorter male couldn't see it.

Then Renjun left after giving him a small wave. Once he knew that Renjun was gone he began to smirk to himself.

"One down, one more to go." He told himself before leaving out of the classroom and heading to his own class before he was late.

The first class of the morning had now ended causing all the kids to pile out of their classrooms, some trying to find their friends to talk to before going to their next class, or some just going straight to it like Renjun who had hurriedly left out of his classroom so he didn't have to talk to anyone.

As he was walking to the gymnasium—since gym was his second period of the day—he bumped into someone.

"Sorry." He apologized to the person.