Eleven

Renjun huffed as he walked down the hallway currently running on less than an hour of sleep with Donghyuck by his side who only had about a hour and a half of sleep so in conclusion they were both extremely tired and was ready for anyone's bullshit so they could punch them in their face. The two half dead looking best friends made their way over to the lockers where they saw Chenle and Jisung standing while talking amongst themselves.

"Hey guys..." Renjun said tiredly after they had reached them.

Chenle turned around to face them, "Hey Ge-!" He stopped once he saw the two.

"You both look dead. Literally." Jisung said as he looked over their facial features; they both had large dark bags and their eyes seemed kind of red, so overall they looked like a complete mess.

"Geez thanks, it's not like we don't already feel dead." Donghyuck said rolling his eyes.

"How many hours of sleep did you both get?" Chenle asked.

"Less than an hour." Renjun answered.

"About an hour and a half." Donghyuck answered. Chenle and Jisung both stared at them with wide eyes.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Chenle basically screeched, they both nodded in confirmation while Jisung held his ear after nearly going death.

"Geez Lele you almost made me go death." Jisung said uncovering his ear.

Chenle gave Jisung an apologetic smile then turned his attention back to the two half dead looking people in front of them.

"How come you guys hadn't got any sleep?" Chenle asked worry laced in his voice.

"I honestly have no clue, I just couldn't go to sleep early no matter how hard I tried." Donghyuck told him.

"I couldn't go to sleep because of my parents like usual but last night was kinda worse." Renjun said.

"Hey guys." They all turned at the sudden voice and saw Jaemin smiling widely at them.

"Hey hyung!" Both Chenle and Jisung said at the same time.

"Hey Jaemin." Donghyuck said.

Renjun yawned—while covering his mouth of course—before responding back to the boy, "Hey Nana." He said tiredness evident in his voice.

"You sound tired, what's wrong?" Jaemin asked as he stared at the shorter male in front of him.

"Just got about less than an hour of sleep." He responded and shrugged.

Jaemin looked at him with widened eyes and worry evident on his face, "Seriously?!" He asked in shock.

Renjun nodded and replied with, "Yeeeeeep." He stretched out the e's and popped the 'p'.

"I mean it is better than last time when you had only gotten 10 minutes of sleep." Jisung said.

Chenle and Jaemin both looked at Renjun with wide eyes almost like their eyes would pop out of its socket if they hadn't stopped.

"Are you serious?!" Chenle asked while looking at Jisung, he nodded to confirm that he was indeed serious and was not lying.

"Oh my good Ge you seriously need to get more sleep." Chenle said looking at the older Chinese boy.

"Yea I know, I try but as you can tell i never really succeed." He replied.

"Hey have you guys seen Jeno and Mark hyung yet?" Jaemin asked the four boys but they all shook their head no.