Chapter 4 🌱

Hey Ppl How Are you??

here is the 4th chapter hope you guys like it.

Also please Vote And Comment. 🌈

He looked at her retreating figure and smiled...

As it was late. Siya insisted riddhima and sejal to stay at her home... So Vansh make riddhima and sejal stay opposite to his room.... So he can stare her...

And when they got sleep he sneaked into her room ofc he has a spare key... And saw her sleeping peacefully... He slowly walks towards her....

Her face was glowing under the moon... Oh how badly he want to see this scene every second.. Every minute.. Every hour.. Everyday. But donno when will his dream come true.. He thought

He kissed on her forehead and covered her properly with the duvet and slowly moved out from the room.

Next Morning

At breakfast table

Dadi: Riddhima and sejal .. You both have to stay here till tomorrow as tomorrow we have a puja in our house.

Rid: Dadi Puja mein hum dono ki kya zarurat...

Vansh : Riddhima stay na at least till tomorrow as dadi and siya would be happy.

Sia : Bhai you will also happy naa.. She teased

He became red and murmered.. Haaa if u both are happy then I'm also happy.

Siya and dadi controlled their laugh

Rid : Ok Mr Rai Singhania .. We will stay here.

What Mr. Rai singhania that hurts man..he thought.

He passed a smile... She too reciprocated.

He is not going office today that as he wants to spend some time with his sweetheart.

Siya: bhai what happen you are not going office today.

Vansh : Aa aa... Woh i want to spend some time with dadi and you that's why

Siya : Bhai are u ok na you're not going to office just to spend time with dadi and me.. She said loudly and teased him... Everyone heard her... Dadi smiled at his grandson.

Vansh just glared his drama queen sister.
She got quiet.

Siya : okay okay.

Before he met Riddhima... Whenever he don't go office he used to stay in his room only all the day... But now he is in love.. He joined their  talks and laughs.. Just to see her.. Just to be with her... Thank you God for sending riddhima in his life and pls make her fall in love with him also.. Bahut pyar karta hai mere pota use...

Dadi stand in front of bappa idol and prayed for her grandson.

Sejal: Siya i heard from many ppl that your Vansh bhai has very attitude and has a cold nature and don't talk to girl properly.... But he is so fun talking to us... He is not rude at all. Was that a rumour.

Riddhima also want to know this as she also heard the same.

And siya tongue was tied.. She don't know what to say..

Siya : Aaa..aaa woh na Vansh bhai is trying not to be rude as yk dadi don't like that ( she know she gave such a lame excuse)

Rid: oh so he love your dadi so much.

Siya: haa but now he love someone more... She said looking at his brother teasingly. He glared her. ( as he was sitting lil far away from them but he can hear their talks ..Riddhima and sejal can't see him as he was sitting behind them)

Sejal : who

Vansh glared siya. She is in danger now she thought.

Siya: Aa woh main me yk Vansh bhai love me so much... .. She looked at to Vansh.. Vansh gave her a tight smile.

And then they played basketball and some stupid games which vansh don't like still he played.

And the day also went... He went to sleep..ofc after going to her room looking at her face lovingly... Placing a kiss on her forehead.

He layed on his bed closed his eyes... And think about the things happened today.....He was so close to her... Listening to her talks... Watching her lips moving... Being drowned in her eyes... Now all he wanted is to hug her close to his heart and sleep cuddling with her.

Donno when will his dream will come true

Hey guys I hope you guys like this chapter...

Precap: Riddhima got hurt and vansh took care of her......

Do Vote Comment Ppl🌸

Till then bYe Bye Sweethearts🐣

Stay Safe and Stay Happy 🤍