𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐇𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 (pt.2)

TRICIA ROBREDO ONESHOTS

MANHID SAKANYA Part 2

YN'S POV:

I left Tricia hanging that specific day. I left my condo with only my phone and I had no where to go. I spent my night in Vince, my high school friends house.

"Vince! Pwede munang dyan muna ako pansamantala sa condo mo?" I called him.

"Yn! Sure naman! Pwedeng pwede ka dito anytime." He replied.

"Thank you talaga! I owe you big time." I said.

I walked for about 30 minutes to his condo.  I panted when I arrived at his condo door.

"Yn! Bat nag lakad ka?" He said as he opened the door for me.

"I will tell you everything, papasukin mo muna ako!" I said while I entered inside.

"Sige!" He said while guiding me to his sofa.

"Ano bang nangyari sayo?" He then asked.

"Kilala mo si Tricia diba?" I replied.

"Si Tricia? Siya yung crush mo diba?" He said.

"Oo yung crush ko!" I said.

"Kayo na ba?" He then said.

"Hindi actually, ganto kase yun. I will tell you the kwento, so last few months she asked me to help her confess sa crush niya. Ang saket diba? Hindi pa natatapos dun, naging sila eventually, tapos 1month or 2months palang ata sila na in a relationship nun eh nag loko na tong si Rj.

Diba alala mo na nag bar tayo last last month. Ayun dun sa mismong bar nayun nakita ko si Rj and tung babae niya. I told Tricia about it pero she looks unbothered. She would not believe me to be honest.

She thought that I was lying to her. So weeks later after that I then followed Rj for about a week. Everything I saw in that week was captured and was sent to Tricia and she is still unbothered, she wouldn't listen. "Rj loves me, he will never do that." She kept saying that line over and over again.

I don't know why she would not believe me, she would not believe her childhood friend who has been telling the truth. And earlier she went to my condo sobbing as she heard his bf's phone rang and his other girl called.

I told her my real feelings to her, and I left her hanging. I didn't want to hear her explain anymore because nagpapakatanga na siya sa taong hindi naman siya minahal." I ended up sobbing.

"Well if may chance pa, make her yours Yn! Show her what true love is! Ipakita mo dun sa Rj na yun na mas better ka for Tricia! Yan lang nag masasabi ko for now." Vince said while patting my back.

"Your the best talaga bro!" I then said with a smile.

I am still at her condo waiting for her to come back even if I know she wouldn't come. I was just to dumb to realize that she was the one who showed me what and how love is. Please let me tell you how I love you.

I also kept spamming her text inbox yet she hasn't reply yet. Yn please let me explain. I want you to know the truth nothing but the truth.

Yn please! I didn't like him as the way I liked you. You were different than him. You were with me at all my ups and downs.

[TEXT]

Yn, sorry!

Usap tayo yn please?

Yn! Pleasee

Asan ka ba ngayon?

Nagaalala na ako sayo.

Yn please let me explain my side. Let me explain even tho it is too late. I will tell the truth. I will not keep secrets from you.