𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑

TRICIA ROBREDO ONESHOTS

ANYTHING FOR HER

Me and Tricia have been together for years now. We were literally high school sweethearts. Knowing you was the best part of my life, I will never love another one because I already found you. Through the ups and the downs of life you never left me, so did I. We both stood on each others side when one of us needs it.

"Loveeee" She kept calling me.

"hmm love whats wrong?" I asked her worriedly and curiously.

"I fell sick,  I have my period my period kase. I need your cuddles love" She said while being in pain.

I went to the kitchen to get her a hot compress bag and I placed it on her lower stomach and then enveloped her for a cuddle and made her fall asleep.

When she fell asleep I then went outside of the condo to buy all her favorite foods to eat when she wakes up.

She then woke up minutes later and started to scream at me.

"Love!!! CUDDLESSSSSSSSS!" She said in rage.

"love nandito lang ako, wag mo akong sigawan" I said camly while trying to engulf her for a hug.

"Edi wag putangina mong hayup ka" She then replied.

"Luh grabe naman yung mood swings mo love! Akala ko ba gusto mo ng hug?" I then said while back hugging her.

"Hi lovee sorry nagtampo ako" She said while still on a mood swing.

"Cute mo kaya love pag nagta-tampo ka" I then said while laughing.

"Ah ganon so sa tingin mo nagtatampo ako hayop kingina mo" She said still in rage.

"Grabe lovee! Lutong mo naman!" I said while giving her kisses and cuddles.

"I love you Janine Patricia! I am so happy to have you in my life!" I then said while caressing her hair.

"I love you too Y/L/N! I am so happy that you came into my life aswell" She said as she pecked my lips.

We then enjoyed the rest of the day with each others company