𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐁𝐀?

TRICIA ROBREDO ONESHOTS

TAYO PABA?

Me and Yn have been dating each other for years now. She is a professional doctor and while I am a professional lawyer. Things have been doing great between us. We been through the ups and downs, and mostly the highs and lows of each others problems. The people of the whole world knows how happy the both of you are as a couple.

But I thought we would last.

I really did thought.

Can I still turn back the time to make you mine again?

I did the same thing that you did too because it was always, and it will still be you.

Mahal pa kita Tricia, I am just with her to forget you.

Mapapatawad pa ba kita sa ginawa mo?

"Byee love!" The girl in glasses said while hugging me.

"Byee din love! Ingat ka ha? Wag magpapagutom hmmm? I love you." I said while pecking her lips.

"I love you too loveee! Hinding-hindi po ako magpapagutom!" She said while pecking my lips back.

She broke our hug and waved goodbye to me and then left straight for work.

Our Mornings are always like this, it is always spent with her. There is no day that I would spend it without her. I could not start my day without her by my side. She brings joy, happiness, and a smile on my face whenever I feel low. She is just my world. Ang cute and ganda niya at the same time.

(Tricia's POV)

"Sir! Tawag niyo daw po ako?" I asked the guy who is sitting infront of me.

"Oh yes Tricia! Kakausapin nga kita!" He said with a smile.

"Tungkol saan po ba?" I said while being anxious.

"Oh, Its about our co-aired hospital abroad is hiring doctors, si Mr. Reyes and they are asking you to work there  with them." He said as he handed me the papers.

"A-abroad po? Doon na po ako mag t-tra-trabaho?" I said in a stammering manner.

"Yes! Don't worry, You will have a house when you arrive there naman na!" Tricia's boss added.

"Sir can you me a day or two to think about it with my family po muna?" I then asked.

"Sure! Give me back the papers nalang if may decision ka na! Please don't let down Mr. Reyes, He is counting on you." He said.

"Anong bansa nga po pala? I forgot to ask." I said curiously.

"Ohh, sa New Zealand ka na mag tra-trabaho!" He said joyfully.

"Ahh sige po, Thank po! Aalis na po ako" I said while bowing down and immediately left.

Paano ko kaya to sasabihin sakanya.

I just can't leave her here.

Mahal na mahal ko siya.

I just can't leave her for a job abroad.

Its still her over my job.

[PHONE CALL]

"Ma!" I said while being on the phone.

"Yes anak?" The person in the other line said.

"May proposal po sa work na gusto ko pong pagusap sainyo nila ate and jill, so gusto ko po mag dinner dyan sa bahay!" Tricia said.