Chapter 7 (Part 2)

Beginne am Anfang

Ting Hao says to everyone:- I just came in a while.

Then Ting Hao walks out behind Chu Yuan.

Ting Hao stops Chu Yuan and asks:- Chu Yuan, where are you going?

Chu Yuan says:- Nowhere, actually...... Ting Hao......

Ting Hao says:- Do you want to tell me something?

Chu Yuan says:-Actually Ting Hao, I didn't tell you, but someone else knows that Roubai is alive.

Ting Hao says:- Who?

Chu Yuan says:- Yi Feng.

That's when Yi Feng also comes there.

Yi Feng says:- Yes, Senior Ting Hao, I knew about this a long time ago. But the condition of Senior Rou Bai was not good at that time. His treatment was going on. At that time we did not feel right to tell anything to anyone.

Ting Hao says:-Didn't feel right!? How easily you said that you "didn't feel right". Poor Bai Cao always kept chanting Rou Bai, Rou Bai and you always stood silently watching. Good damn!

Ting Hao angrily leaves.

Yi Feng says to Chu Yuan:- Senior Chu Yuan, Senior Ting Hao left here in anger. Now what to do ?

Chu Yuan says:- Don't you worry.
Then Yi Feng and Chu Yuan also leave from there.

On the other hand, everyone has eaten food. Everyone is discussing among themselves that where should he go now?

shen Bo says:- There is a very nice and big park about 1 hour away from here. Shall we go there for a walk

Everyone agrees.

When Ting Hao went after Chu Yuan, Grandpa called everyone to her and said that we have all met Ting Hao, talked to him. But Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao, Guang Ya, they haven't spoken to Ting Hao yet. I know you also want to meet Ting Hao well and talk to him well. That's why I thought Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao, Guang Ya and Ting Hao would go together in one car and we would all go on other vehicles. Everyone gets ready.

After a while, Ting Hao, Yi Feng and Chu Yuan also arrive there. Then everyone gets ready to go.
Grandpa asks Ting Hao, Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao and Guang Ya to get into the same car. Grandpa also asks Chu Yuan to sit in that car.

Everyone else gets into other vehicles.
Ting Hao's Dad calls all the drivers.

Ting Hao says:- Dad I want to drive this car myself. You please refuse the driver of this vehicle.

Ting Hao's Dad says:- Okay.

Ting Hao sits in the driver's seat

Ting Hao sits in the driver's seat. Chang An sits on the seat next to him. Bai Cao and Guang Ya sit on the rear seats. Shen Bo and Chu Yuan sit on the last seat. Ting Hao drives the car. On the other hand everyone else was enjoying sitting in other vehicles, talking among themselves, joking fun.