(You just turned away from your promise!)

It has always been him! What he wanted! What he deemed was right!

It was two of them who got married, not just him but she too was forced to say yes, but when it came to coming to a decision.... It was him who got to decide the future.

Not even a second was wasted by him to end their relation. And why would he waste any time ? She was the girl he looked down upon so much. She was only a fool!

A fool whose feelings, opinions did not mattered!

She was sidelined like a mere trash, for she did not deserved any place in his nawabi life!

“I did that because of you! Because you said you were scared of me, because you said you can't live with me--” Jahangir spoke helplessly, his hand came to stoke her cheeks watching her blue orbs raging like an angry ocean, ready to drown him dead.

“Wo to main abhi bhi keh rahi hu, mujhe aapse dar hai, aur main aapke saath nahi reh sakti...Will me saying this again turn you back ?” Aria laughed as she jerked him back, and stood up, distancing herself from him. His words, his caresses were a lie.

(Now too I'll say that I am scared of you, and jolly can't live with you...)

He was not the old Jahangir Riyaz Durrani who cared for her, he was the Nawab of Durrani Riyasat who was known to be manipulative and stone hearted.... She wanted to add selfish too!

Jahangir also stood up halting Aria who gulped watching him take slow, predatory steps towards her. Her heart thudded like it was running a marathon, fear gripping her insides with each step he took.

“NO! IT WON'T. You are my wife and you will stay with me only.... I don't like the idea of living without you.” And then she watched him stop abruptly. Hands tied at the back, his muscles were looking prominent, raking through her small form. Like a starved beast inspecting his prey, he was watching her with keen interest, adding her fear. He looked  feral, ready to devore her raw!

He was intimidating her, scaring her to give in... But she was not going to!

What would she do, if he again decided to change his mind ? He was insane, but she not!

She was not going to give in no matter what!

She had chosen to endure Jahangir phobia for lifetime, rather than getting rejected again!

And Arhaan Raizada was anyways a better option, than a crazy crackhead Nawab.

“--but I do! Meri Arhaan se engagement hone wali hai.... a-and you should f-forget a-about it... L-like a n-nightmare i-in d-dreams!” Jahangir’s raging form came in front of her within a flash of second, her heart leaping out of her chest. He towered over her small frame, forcing her to look down to his chest, intimidated by the broadness of his giant form.

(I am getting engaged to Arhaan.)

Before she could do anything she found herself trapped between his arms, his hands locked around her hips, holding her close. Close to his beating heart!

Trailing his fingers at the back of her neck, his hands fisted her hair gently, angling her head back to take a look inside her oceanic orbs, ready to warn her.

“I warn you to take that boy's name from this pretty mouth of yours again! BAHUT BURA PESH AAUNGA, I SWEAR!” pulling her head to his chest, he counselled, as he rubbed his nose against her exposed neck, trying to calm himself by basking in her rosy scent.

(I'll be so bad with you.)

Aria let out a breathless gasp, feeling his stubble rub against the base of her neck, leaving goosebumps in their wake. Unable to detect the reason of the strange sensation pooling inside the lower of her belly, she squeezed his shoulders, tears forming into her eyes, frustrated with his torturous deeds.