TEN

The chapter is 6000+ words... And that equals two chapters.
I have done my work for updating super late.

And I know just like other times you guys won't even vote or comment. So don't expect me to update quickly when you don't even appreciate the hardwork of the writer. 😑😑😑

I have given up and I am not going to beg you guys anymore.

The next chapter would be updated more late and it's because I am losing my will to write, getting no appreciation at all. ✌️✌️😌😌

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

“I look at you, and it terrifies me.
It terrifies me what would I do for you.”

- Jahangir Riyaz Durrani

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“Don’t you think it's too much amma jaan ?” Aria asked eying herself in the mirror, twirling with a  frown looking at her reflection.

Sure that red zardosi anarkali was beautiful, complementing her pale skin tone, making her looking ethereal.... but for her it was too much. The dress was apt for a newly wedded bride, not her who was just going to attend a mere function.

She surely would have loved it if she was married, but fortunately she was not.

“Kuch too much nahi hai. You look  perfect.... So beautiful, my love.” but it seemed like amma jaan thought it was perfect for the function and grinned watching her reflection with a proud smile as she applied kajal behind her ear, in order to save her beauty from evil eyes.

(Nothing is too much.)

Aria could swear she even saw her eyes welling up, feeling emotional. It so typical amma jaan.

Not only her, but Haya too who was standing beside amma jaan as a good knight, was mesmerised with her look and smiled gazing her with her precious starry eyes, thinking of her as the most beautiful woman right now.

“Yes. You look like---” she stopped, thinking for a perfect word to describe her rosy and she did!

“---mama. Yes, just like my mama, very pretty.” her eyes sparkled as she praised her rosy with a heartfelt compliment. She really was resembling her late mother, Parishay Murad Hassan. She had never loved someone so much in red color, it was only her mother.... But now it was rosy, her favorite girl, rocking her favourite color.

Her compliment made Aria tear up with a gasp. The little angel did not knew how special and emotional those words made her feel. It was the best compliment she could ever ask for.

Parishay was her idol, her best friend, her confider and getting compared to her was the most beautiful thing even when she knew there was no match of between them.

Haya felt herself tearing up watching Aria close to crying and held her hand, thinking she said something wrong. Maybe she wanted her to call her belle, not compare her to her mama.

“Rosy.... I...” with wobbly lips she opened her mouth to apologise to her rosy but before she could do that, she felt herself getting lifted up by Aria, who held her tightly, showering her face with abundance of kisses, making her breathless. “Thank you Hayu!!”

It was when she was helping Haya to stand on the floor, she saw her grandmother wiping her tears, making her chuckle and pull her into a group hug along with Haya.