SEVENTEEN

Next chapter target

275+ comments
250 votes

Your lack of response made me zaalim. 😌😌
I am seriously fed up with “please update soon“, immediately after I have given you guys an update.

I too have life and it really pisses me off when you guys selfishly ask for updates when you can't even appreciate the hard work of the author.

So until and unless you people show your love I am not updating anymore.🌚🌚

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

She was not for everyone,
But she was for me....

                            --Atticus

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Glistening in the mighty sky, the Moon, accompanied by the tiny stars, were creating the mist of tranquility and peace in the chilly air, putting people under the effect of drowsiness.....

But there was someone who was not fazed by it....Not even a bit.

Rather say the lulling moon had all the inverse effects upon Aria Zaman Durrani!! She was fully energetic, buzzing with happiness and excitement.

Her energy levels were so high that when she entered her room she jumped on a sleepy Romeo who woke up startled at her actions.

“Romeo! My little love...”

Scratching his ears, she kissed the tip of his nose finding him open his eyes a little, still in daze. Unable to understand why his mama was so excited Romeo meowled like a good boy, ready to hear whatever she was about to say.... Nor that she would spare him anyways.

“My handsome boy....” smiling at his obedience, Aria held him in her arms and cuddled making him purr in happiness and satisfaction.

“Aww...look at you! Kitne pyaare hai aap. Dil chahta hai ki duniya zamaane ki buri nazr se chupa ke rakhon apne bete ko.” Romeo purred happily watching his mother's eyes spark with pleasure as she kissed his nose and nuzzled it. He knew something had happened that she was acting like a kid high on sugar.

Whatever it was he was enjoying it. If mama was happy he was happy!

“You know mama is so happy today!” Aria grinned in glee informing him of the reason behind her joy.  “I am going to perform infront of your father. Haye! Main khushi se pagal na ho jaon. Bakhtiyaar ke saamne perform karna is like a dream come true.” keeping a hand over her heart, she gushed already imagining performing in front of the love of her life.

He was her dream. Her crush! The man she was insane after!

“You know--” the door of her room banged open and she frowned looking at the intruder who had a solemn expression over his face.

Arsalan looked silence before the Strom, holding the box of tissues with him.

“Jag soona soona gaane ke liye ready ho jao Bibi. Ek buri khabar hai tumhare liye!” treading closer to her he spoke, squeezing her shoulders. Her heart raced at an uncontrollable speed and her ears perked up, dreading that he knew about her marriage.

Because no one in the damn world could turn Arsalan Riyaz Durrani serious except for his brother.

“K-kya h-hua hai ?” she gulped her tears and waited for him to blast her heart with the unfortunate news of Jahangir informing Aday jaan about their nikaah.