Le Petit Prince [EDITED]

Start from the beginning

Pulling out my phone I call JJ she answers immediately

"Do we have a case?"

"No, I was gonna ask if you can watch Jack for a few hours 5 hours at most."

"Oh thank god, I was really hoping we didn't have a case. Also Of course I can watch him, bring him over" she says

"Thank you so much JJ"

"No problem"

"See you in a few" I say hanging up the phone

"Jack" I call out.

"Yes" He asks walking into my home office.

"Go pack a bag. You're going to Aunt JJ & Aunty Emily's"

"Yay am I gonna spend the night?"

"Probably not. We might go to Electra's afterward"

"Ok" he runs down the hall to pack a bag, most likely it being full of toys. So I'll pack him some clothes in a separate bag.

20 minutes later we arrived at JJ & Emily's

Getting out of the car, knocking on the door. Emily answers

"Hey Hotch, Hey little Hotch! How about you go upstairs to Henry's room" she says with a smile and a glass of wine.

"Ok" The boy says, taking off his shoes then running up the stairs.

"Thank you for watching him"

"Its no problem, now what are you doing with your night. Since you needed us baby sit on such a short notice?" She questions.

"I have a date actually" I say blushing.

"You like her?" she asks playfully, I nod

"A lot actually! She made the whole custody case better by simply being there" I mutter looking down.

"Wait you're talking about Electra?! Oh my god, you're going on a date with a super model!" she says kinda loud.

"Oh my lord, keep your voice down Emily. I don't JJ to know, she looks down on Electra" I whisper looking around to making sure JJ isn't around.

"Calm down Jayge is in the shower, and my lips are sealed text me with updates please!" she says sipping her drink.

"I will"

"Also when your nervous you tend to stare. Don't stare, and if you do end up staring just say you were admiring. If that doesn't work then ur out of luck" she says shrugging.

"Thank you again, but i need to leave before I'm late. Bye Emily!" I give her a hug, walking towards the door.

"Bye! Love you be safe!" she says opening the door for me.

"Love you too" I walk out of her house, getting in my car. Going back to my house to get ready i already made reservations at a fancy Italian Restaurant Downtown. The restaurant has a dance floor and a live band.

15 minutes later I arrive at my house.

I quickly take a shower, get dressed, and spray my Yves saint Laurent cologne.

Double checking my appearance in the mirror before grabbing my wallet and my car keys, walking out the house again.

It's 6:05, So I have the perfect amount of time to stop and get her some flowers. 

Pulling into a nearby grocery's storeI get out, grabbing some white roses to match my tie. 

30 minutes later I pull into her driveway.