1 - Vivi

I'm going to try a new writing style for this, let me know if you like it.

This contains the ship Namivivi/Nami x Vivi. If you don't like the ship pretend it's not there or just don't read. The ship will only be in one part so don't read that one if you don't like the ship.

When the words are like this, it means the person is thinking

Nami POV

I and the rest were avoiding Marine ships and waiting to see if Vivi was going to come with us. As we got to our meeting place, we saw Vivi. "Vivi!!" Luffy shouts. Everyone was happy to see her in a shirt and pants with a big bag Karoo was carrying. I was the happiest to see Vivi because we were the closest out of everyone. "Get on!" I shout as Vivi and Karoo are getting ready to hop on. Everyone is happy to see them, chopper is very happy because he gets to spend more time with Karoo.

As Vivi and Karoo are getting on, more Marines come from the island and try to take Vivi and Karoo away. Luffy and Sanji start beating them up and I and the others get Vivi and Karoo settled on the ship. I take the bag Karoo was carrying and put it down. A few minutes later Sanji and Luffy get back on the ship and everyone gathers in the middle of the ship and sits down.

I sit next to Vivi and hug her. "I'm glad you joined!" I say happily. We both smile and Vivi hugs me back. We both get out of the hug and sit next to each other. I lean on Vivi a little bit and we all continue talking.

Luffy POV

I'm so happy that Vivi decided to join us! I thought she would stay in Alabasta because she worked so hard to get there. But it's nice that she deiced to join us instead of staying there. It must've been hard for her dad, but she'll be safe with us! "Hey Sanji, make us some food!" I ask Sanji. Sanji looks at me "You just ate!!" he shouts at me. I look at him again and tell him that I'm still hungry. He looks back at me and sighs. "Catch some fish or something and I'll make you guys food." He says while walking into the kitchen. I look at Usopp and he and Chopper go get the fishing rods and we start fishing.

Sanji POV

After Luffy asks me to make him some food, I go into the kitchen to get ready. I take out the other ingredients needed to make the food and a while later Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper come to me with some fish and other things.

"food, Sanji!!" Luffy says. I laugh at Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper at the table ready to eat and Nami-san, Vivi-chan, and Moss-head all sitting there quietly waiting. A little while later, i serve the food to them and after Luffy finishes his portion of the food, he starts stealing from the others. As annoying as it is to see him steal the food from others, everyone on the ship can agree it is very funny.

Nobody POV

a little while into the meal, there are footsteps coming from outside the kitchen. Everyone stops and falls quiet so they can hear the footsteps, they look at the door-nob turning and get ready to attack. As they see who's there they are about to attack. "Hold on" Luffy says in a serious tone. Everyone stops and looks at him, then back at the mysterious figure standing by the door.

"Let me join your crew," the voice says, then everyone looks surprised, other than Luffy.

---------------------

Sorry, this part is so short. I wanted to put Robin in the next part.