"Oh shit I forgot." He shot up out of bed and in to the bathroom, he locked the door behind him so I assume he's getting ready? At least he cares. It was now 12:37 and I went to get ready, I chose a pair of blue jeans sage green tank top. I put it down on my counter in the bathroom and started my shower.
———————————————————————————
By the time I was done my shower, getting dressed, doing my hair and make up it was 12:55 I had just enough time to clean up my room and then it'll all be ready. I let out a satisfied sigh while picking up the remaining clothes on my ground and making my bed. I went down stairs seeing everyone in the living room.

"Thank you so much guys this means a lot to me." I smiled at them all. Ash was sitting in the corner with his legs spread apart like the rest of the guys but he looked so hot- stop not now. All five guys were wearing there usual suit because they well run a mafia. I told all of them to leave their guns in their rooms for the time my parents are here and they all reluctantly agreed.

"Of course girl! Your one of us now!" Scarlett smiled looking over her shoulder. just as she said that I heard the door bell ring. I suddenly got nervous, I haven't seen them in a while because they live a hour out side of New York.

I opened the door revealing my parents.

"Oh darling! You look great! How have you been!" my mother said stepping in the door and giving me a big hug.

"Thanks mom! You do too!" I hugged her back. "Dad." I nodded. Our family hasn't had the best relationship, my mother and father are divorced and live separately but they have agreed to still co parent when needed, like in this case.

"I'm glad to see you!" I told them closing the door. "um befor I show you around would you like to meet my house mates?" I asked nervously.

my mom nodded so I led them both into my living room, everyone stood up and smiled. My mom looked a bit overwhelmed at everyone so I introduced them to her.

"Mom this is Scarlett." I pointed at the brightly smiling ginger. "That's Ari of course." Ari grinned, my mother already knows her. Not dad though I chose to live with mom after the divorce. "That is Matteo, Luca, Toni and Nic." I pointed at the 4 standing in a line. "And that over there is Asher." I pointed to him remembering he doesn't like being called Ash by others.

"Oh! Nice to meet you all!" my mother exclaimed.

"B- boss!?" It was my father, I turned around to see his face drained of all colour and him stumbling away from us. "P- please, I told you I'd find the money. You can kill then I swear! Spare me!" Both my mother and I were in utter shock.

"You work for him?!" I yelled at my cowering excuse of a father.

"You work in the fucking mafia?!" my mother yelled at him as well. I spun on my heels my whole body feeling weak, my mother knew who they were?

"Mom? You know?" I asked so confused.

"Yes of course I know, I divorced your father because he was very sketchy and I didn't want you to have much to do with him. But when he called Asher, Asher Hernandez boss it sealed my assumptions." My head was spinning, what's going on? I feel light headed.

"Rich." Both Nic and Ash were towering over him now, calling him by his name.

"So you really would sell your own family out? you know I would kill you right here and now but fortunately for you Sienna and now her mother are apart of this family." Ash growled coldly.

Truth be told I don't love my father and never have, he abused my mother no matter how much they both tried to hide it I always knew, when they divorced my father claimed to want apart in my life, even though I knew he didn't care about either of us. I looked at my mother, she looked at me. We nodded agreeing almost.

"We don't care." We spoke together. I hate my father and would not care if he was gone, he's tortured my family for years and he is by no means innocent. But he is my father and I feel guilt for saying that knowing his punishment. But I have come to terms with this life and it's requirements but I wouldn't change it. Not for the world. I love these people with all my heart.

"Sienna are you sur-" ash tried but my mother cut him off.

"Thank you. For saving my daughter." She cupped his cheek in her hand and smiled at him warmly. Something in his eyes changed but I didn't catch it when my mother pulled me out of the room. "Where's your bedroom?" She asked. I pointed her up the stairs and to the door.

"Mom I'm so confused, what's going on?"

"sit." I did as she said and sat on the edge of the bed her joining me.

"As I said your father was a bad man, I knew that. And I tried to get full custody of you but it never worked. You had a choice and I'm so glad you chose me."

"Mom I hate him, I know he hurt you." she looked taken aback.

"How did yo-"

"Don't worry about that now, please continue."

"everyone has heard of Asher, I mean he's the leader of the biggest mafia in the world. But also because he's from Italy and so am I, sí? once I saw him and you introduce him I was sure. But your father working for him? yeah that was shocking." She explained and I understood.

"Do you want me to show you around?" I asked trying to distract both me and her. She nodded and smiled warmly like always.
———————————————————————————I showed her around the house and came clean with all the details involved in why I was here. She cried because she felt bad, she didn't know about the kidnapping or the reason. Once I told her she was very upset. She told me she would thank Ash as soon as she saw him. i have no more cuts and bruises which I'm thankful nothing scared.

"You must think I'm crazy." I stated when I was standing with Ari. My mother was talking to Scarlett. I'm glad everyone's getting along. All the boys are out doing god knows what.

"I don't." Ari smiled holding my shoulders. "I don't because I love you, and your father is scum and won't be missed. Iv gotten used to this life like I assume you have." I nodded and hugged her.

I heard the door clock shut which gave me the hint the boys were home. I watched as my moms attention towards the door, she hurried towards the entrance and I followed quickly after her. I was nervous on how Ash would react, my mother has alot of emotions and Ash doesn't seem to like being touched.

"Asher thank you so much." My mother pulled Ash into a warm motherly hug. I winced thinking Ash would be mad or uncomfortable but to my surprise he lightly hugged her back and said...

"No need to thank me I care about your daughter."

She pulled away and smiled up at him with tears. It was then did I realize the blood splatter on all 5 guys clothes. My first thought was that it's going to be hard to get out, but then I thought of who's blood it is... I felt guilty and disgusted with myself. What have I done.

"Hey uh Ash it's getting late can my mom stay over?" he nodded.

"Mom you can sleep in my room." I nodded my head in the direction of my room and she started to follow then stopped.

"Where are you going to sleep then? Is there a guest room? I'll sleep on the couch if I have to."

"Mom, my bed is the most comfortable I made sure. And I have somewhere to sleep I promise." I smiled giving a glance towards the smug Ash. She chuckled knowingly and followed me to my room.
———————————————————————————
A little late but it's a longer chapter :) I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you to everyone in the comments helping out and giving support I love you all <3