For the next two weeks it had been a lot like that. Brian and Y/n being all lovey and dovey, usually making sure that no one could spot them. Y/n said it was better that no one knew of him yet, for the safety of the both of them. Brian said that he'd rather tell Toby and Tim on the last day of tour, when things were more smoothed out.

On the final day of tour, when the concert had ended, Brian and Y/n snuck away from everyone else and into the singers dressing trailer. The silence after the amount of screaming that had been heard from the crowd not even 20 minutes ago gave them both a sense of privacy.

"Celebrity drags serial killer into trailer. What happens next might shock you!" Brian said sarcastically, causing Y/n to giggle. They grabbed two drinks of (____) from the mini fridge, passing one to their lover.

"Serial killer gets laid for the first time, officials say it was a charity scheme!" They added on, sitting on the counter top just across from Brian.

"First time?" He laughed out, taking a large sip from his drink.

"So you're not going to question the charity?" They asked, finishing the last of the contents in their cup and then putting it down. Brian went silent, putting his cup down and take a step closer to Y/n, to the point where the singer could feel his body heat radiate off of him.

"Mi Reina, I don't doubt for a second that someone as beautiful as you would love me so willingly."

Y/n felt their face start to burn, their heart seeming to be in a race with their breath to see which can make Y/n feel like their on the brink of death.

A pair of arms were leaned against Brian's shoulders, wrapping around his neck to pull him closer. So close their foreheads pressed against each other. Brian's tilted downwards, and Y/n's upwards. Their noses touched too, though not yet their lips.

"My love, how do you want me to make you change your mind?" Their voice was barely above a whisper. Something only Brian could hear. Only he could cherish. Only he could Love.

He gave a lopsided grin, showing off his tooth gap that Y/n had loved so much.

"Look at you, taking reigns on all the sappy stuff." He whispered back, causing Y/n to scoff. They grabbed his hand, jumping off the counter and guiding him to the couch that, conveniently, had been placed in the back. They then pushed him onto it, amusing Brian even further.

Y/n climbed onto their lovers lap, straddling him and leaning forward. Their hands pinned his above his head, lips pressed against his own.

Brian smirked into the kiss, letting them take the lead just this once. 

Y/n's lips travelled away from his, down to his neck. They sunk their teeth slightly into the flesh, earning a soft groan from Brian. The noise made a shiver run up their spine.

Y/n let go of Brian's wrists to throw their top off, letting Brian do the same. He threw his clothes to the side, then crossing his arms behind his head, resting his head on them. His biceps contracted just ever so slightly at the sight of Y/n.

"Can I?" They asked, placing their hand on his belt to ask if they could take it off. Brian smiled softly, letting out a soft sigh.

"You got an hour to do whatever you'd like." Y/n's eyes widened, a smile forming on their face as they fumbled to get his belt off, eagerness weighing them down.

"Easy Mi Reina, you're not going to get-"

RINGGGGGG

The noise made Y/n jump, instinctively hugging Brian's body closer to them.

Brian looked displeased, grumbling as he fished his phone out and answered the call.

"What do you want Toby?" He said, rolling his eyes. Y/n groaned, obviously displeased.

"Are you still in the bathroom fucking geez... anyways come quick we can't find Y/n and they won't pick their phone up."

"I'm right here you imbecile." Y/n spoke up, resting their head against Brian's chest. They counted every beat his heart made.

"Wait, you guys are together... alone? But then why would Brian lie about- HOLY SHIT EW EW EW EW EW..."

The pair stayed quiet, listening to Toby grumble about his distaste of having his closest friends 'fuck'.

"You done yet kiddo?" Brian said, finally speaking up.

"I don't think I'll ever... whatever. Tim said that after you put clothes on to get to the bus. I think he's gonna lecture you guys."

With that, Toby hung up, causing Brian to let out a long breath he didn't know he was holding. The male looked down to Y/n, who peered their eyes back up to him.

"We should really start putting our phones on silent."

~
"So how long has this been going on for?" Tim asked, passing Y/n a bowl of instant noodles he had made. Except the way he made them weren't instant, but much, much higher quality.

The proxies, Y/n, and BEN were all sitting on the floor in a circle, eating the noodles that Tim made. And strangely enough, BEN and Y/n weren't at each others throats. Was it possible that Y/n had come to bear them even a little?

"Like two weeks. Also pass recipe hello?!?" Y/n said, eating the contents in their bowl quickly.

"No."

"This is why you're gay."

"If that were true I wouldn't have screwed your mom."

"Jokes on you my moms dead."

A line of 'same' had followed in suit of what Y/n said. They stayed silent for a second, then laughed a bit.

"Holy shit were all so fucked up."

"Eh, kind of a thing everyone relates to in the mansion." BEN replied, leaning his head against the couch. Toby started slurping the leftover soup quite loudly, iritating Tim. Wanting Toby to stop, Tim grabbed the bowl from him and placed it on his other side so Toby couldn't grab it without making a conscious effort.

"Y/n, you know when you get back your life isn't going to be the same right? You'll probably have to do some really fucked up things." BEN said, putting their bowl down. Y/n let out a deep breath, though nodded. They didn't want to admit it, but they were scared. Scared for their future and their relations with everyone.

"I mean, yeah. I know it's selfish but, whatever I can do to survive." A smile appeared at the corner of their mouth, remembering the times of their life before all this started. Before they had fallen in-love. Before they had even met Brian.

And strangely enough, there wasn't a single time they were truly happy before meeting Hoodie.

After getting ready to sleep, Y/n kissed their lover good night, unsure of what would happen when they woke up the next morning. They both hopped into the same bed. The singer had stopped trying to argue with him, knowing that he wouldn't budge because his main priority was their safety.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah Brian?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~
The morning after Y/n had woken up, thankfully without any weird dreams. Though, they weren't sure if they preferred that over what ever was happening now.

Though unsure why, Y/n had come to realize where they were.

A forest.

GUYS DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A SMUT CERSIONNIF THE COUCH SCENE IN MY SOAM BOOK 🤭

Unedited

-Blxrrii