Ignorance Is Bliss

Hello! I'm writing some more since my brain has decided to chill. Also, forgot to mention I updated some things in the chapters when I wrote the last one so that it made more sense. Hopefully, it's a little better. Let's start!

3rd Person/Narrator POV

Aizawa: *sigh* So, let me get this straight... *points to Y/N* You are the daughter of the most powerful supervillain that I just learned actually exists and isn't a legend. *points in direction of Nezu and Recovery Girl* You two knew that this man existed and yet seemingly decided not to tell the staff, try to coordinate this with other heroes, or even tell the HPSC about this - even if they suck. *points in direction of Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino* You two were pretty much certain that All Might wasn't going to win or at the very least he was going to get severely injured, but you didn't stop him. *points at All Might* And you went to fight this man despite being warned of this - making you more of an idiot than I thought. Any objections to all of that?

Y/N has a blank frisk face with a thumbs up ( -_- 👍), Nezu is grinning maniacally, Recovery Girl is a thoughtful but semi-worried, Sir Nighteye looks like he wants to die, Gran Torino seems calm-ish, and All Might is sweating bullets while trying (and failing) to say something to Aizawa's analysis.

Aizawa: *sigh* Great... glad we got that cleared up. With that out of the way, what are we gonna do now?

Nezu: Well, we do need someone to help Y/N with her abilities that can also keep her safe. Plus, it would be in our best interest to keep her in U.A. with the amount of security.

Aizawa: Meaning?

Nezu: *smiles at Aizawa* I think you'd be great at it.

Aizawa, deadpan: Nezu, you aren't making me be the stand-in father for this kid.

Nezu: Who said I was making you?

The entire room is looking at a very unamused Aizawa as Y/N goes up to Aizawa.

Y/N, with puppy eyes: Pleeeeease Mister Aizawa?

Aizawa: ...                                                                                                                                  Fine.

Y/N: Yaaaay!

Nezu: Well, now that we're done with who Y/N is staying with, I'd like to talk about the legal ramifications that Y/N probably won't want to hear. So you two can get acquainted while we sort the aftermath out.

Aizawa: Alright. Come with me, problem child.

Y/N: Hey! Why am I a "problem child" Mister Aizawa?

Aizawa: Because the likelihood of you getting into problems you're not supposed to be involved in under ordinary circumstances seems high right now. Also, you don't need to say "Mister", just Aizawa is fine.

Y/N and Aizawa leave the room and Aizawa takes her out to do some shopping for her new room. Y/N is very excited to get hero stuff that she hadn't got before and also finds some Eraserhead merch that has Aizawa hiding his embarrassment in his scarf, smiling. They get back to U.A. and set up Y/N's new room before going on the roof to just chill. 

Y/N: Hey, Aizawa-san?

Aizawa: Just Aizawa kiddo. What's up?

Y/N: Can you promise me something?

Aizawa: I suppose that depends. Promises are very important, so if I'm making one I want to make sure that it's something I can truly fulfill. But what's your promise?

Y/N: ... Promise me you won't die to my father.

Aizawa: *sigh* Kid, I can never promise that I won't die. But what I can say is that I swear to protect you and myself no matter what. And that I'll do my damned best to not die to him. Alright?

Y/N, crying: Y-yeah. Thank you, Aizawa.

Aizawa: Of course kid.

Aizawa and Y/N hug, knowing the trials ahead. That night, Y/N makes a promise to herself to never give up hope. And Aizawa promises to himself to help this child (his child) feel safe.

.

.

1 year later

.

.

Dr. Garaki: Master, I have found a trace of where Y/N is but...

All For One: Where?

Dr. Garaki: She seems to be in the safety of U.A.

All For One: ... understood. Leave.

Garaki leaves immediately. All For One proceeds to destroy the room while mentally ranting.

All For One: No, my baby is going to be corrupted by those pitiful heroes. They'll make her hate me and she won't love me and she should always love her family over some worthless disgraces of society. God, what if she turns out like my brother? I could never hurt her, even if she hurts me! No, no   No    NO        NO!  *destruction stops* No, I won't let that happen. And if it does...

I can always change her mind

-----

Author here with another part! Hope you like it, and that you're having a good day!