chapter three- intruder!

Y/n pov
—————————-
I leave the lady's chamber and head up to the outdoor gym and start to work out.

The lady added it for me when I first came to work here 2 years ago and started with the dumbells and start my routine after about 30 minutes I go to work on my biceps and legs for another 30 minutes.

Next, I go work on my abs and muscles there for a good 45 minutes.

And I just chill and do some pull-ups on the bar then I feel somebody staring at me and I see the countess herself staring at me but I don't look at her I just continue with it.

I soon forget about her and continue I ended up taking off my shirt while doing my abs and muscles in the area.

I'm finished now and all sweaty so I just head towards my chamber to shower I pass the other maids to see them gawking at me and looking downward towards my well ...

twin down there if you know what I mean.
( — ;) ahhhh)

I see them and wink while waving and head to my room.

I was carrying my shirt in my hand and all of a sudden there was a scream and whimper of pain I heard glass being smashed and run towards seeing a man over the youngest dimitrescu.

My eyes glow in rage seeing this and I run up using my speed that I haven't used in a while and forcefully kick him to the wall I put a heat barrier around Daniela and make sure he's not near her.

I yell in rage and say "HOW DARE YOU HURT A MEMBER OF THE DIMITRESCU FAMILY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU IMBECILE OF A MAN " I see him shudder in fear and I transform into my first form as a vampire.

I yell in rage and say "HOW DARE YOU HURT A MEMBER OF THE DIMITRESCU FAMILY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU IMBECILE OF A  MAN " I see him shudder in fear and I transform into my first form as a vampire

" you bloody bastard " I yell as I shoot boiling blood at him my eyes glowing purple and blue/green even in this form.

" you are a disgrace to this world you bloody asshole" I keep attacking him I can tell he is like me so I keep hitting in the same places till he's weaker and then morph my nails and hands into claws as I stalk towards him seeing his swaying form.

I let my hair travel towards him and slither around him causing gashes and severe burns.
I rip out his heart and squeezed it bursting it " next time don't fuck with my misses family you fucking bastard "

I burn his body with my heat. Breathing hard and still in my form I look over to see everybody looking at me as I change back into my normal form.

"What?" I ask innocently and the lady looks at me questionably and tells everyone they are dismissed and to get back to work.

The maids leave and the dimitrescu family is just looking at me in shock.

I release Daniela and she runs to me and hugs me tightly "thank you thank you thank you".

I look at her and say " I would do it again for any of y'all and I won't regret it "
—————-
Alcina s pov
—————————-
I heard Dani scream with glass shattering and rush down stairs with my claws out.

" WHERE IS THIS stupid man thing WHO BROKE IN! where are you" I heard him grunt in pain and rush over to see y/n yell" how dare you to hurt a member of the dimitrescu family ".

I see her transform into this beautiful but sadistic-looking creature with flaming red hair that is extremely long she puts a Barrier around my baby and I see heat radiating around her.

One of the windows was broken and I see them travel to a different part where the windows weren't broken.

She calls him names and boils him with blood her eyes are glowing and she is controlling him, she then rips out his heart and destroy it.

She says " next time don't mess with me or my misses family you FUCKING bastard" she turns to see me and everyone else and says like nothing ever happened.

Everyone is looking at her and I dismiss them except for my daughters and I see Dani run up to her and thank her.

" you don't have to thank me and I would do it all over again and I don't regret it" Dani then runs over to me and hugs me tightly

"my baby oh I should have been here sooner" ...

." I'm glad you could help her and even tho you haven't thought about telling me of your other form I am greatful to you thank you y/n"
—————————————-
Y/n pov
———————
I bow my head and say " no problem my lady

as I said I would do it all over again for any of you" she looks at me and the sisters stare at me and say " what are you?" Curiosity getting the best of them

" I'm a hybrid I'm a mix of everything I have powers and I have a mix of them.

I have 3 different viruses inside me Cadou from my great grandmama. Megamite from an ancestor and another meta mite which gives me the ability to have them all I even have all the powers of you and the other lords even Miranda!

I can transform into many things and I have different forms also I'm part vampire, wolf and I'm a puppeteer I also can communicate with the black goddess and yeah"

They look at me in interest and say " that's cool so you're immortal like us then"
" yes I am" the lady of the castle look at me and I say " is there something wrong my lad-" call me Alcina"
I look at her surprised and bow " thank you for that privilege "

I transform out of that form and look at them still in my workout clothes.

My sweats tore a little leaving my friend down there almost open.

" well if you do not need me I need a good shower also I will clean this up after"

I walk away and hear her say " nonsense a few maids will do it your off for the rest of the week" I look at her and then nod thanking her and going to take my shower.

I walk down the halls to my room I see the maids looking at me I stop and say " i know you probably think I'm a monster and I'm a psycho but I'm just here for protection and to work please do not think of me differently around here "
They look at me and all of a sudden I'm getting pulled into a group hug I thought I would get called names, bullied, and abandoned but I guess not.

Time to take that shower.

1114 words
A little longer hope you guys like it