06

Sasha's POV

After buying Anne's shoes, we stop at a few more stores. At one, we just so happen to find a little doll outfit that seems just the right size for Marcy's new pet. So of course, we get it.

We eventually get tired, and decide to sit down at a small table with two seats inside of a starbucks.

"Soo, did you have fun?" Anne asks me, swirling the coffee inside her cup of iced coffee.

"Hell yeah! Honestly Anne, this is the most fun I've had for years,"

"Well, it's just starting, remember? Marcy still has to come!"

I force myself to smile a bit more. "Oh! Yeah! I know that,"

She talked about Marcy so much today. Honestly, I feel jealous. Or am I just being selfish? Marcy was so fun yesterday at the party..

Just then, we both get a notification from our phones.

Marcy: HEY GUYS IM ALMOTS HERE!!!

Anne smiles brightly, and I can't help but frown a bit.

Marcy's POV

I walk into the mall, almost stepping on another salamander when arriving to the front door.

Anne runs up to me, pulling me into a hug. I see Sasha coming up to us right behind her.

"Oh! What's this for?" I laugh warmly. "..I missed you," she mumbles. "I just saw you last night, though!"

We continue to hug for a bit until Sasha interrupts us, "Last night?"

Anne and I immediately let go of eachother. "Uh, um, well..!" Anne stumbles with her words. I decide to change the subject, so I smile and jump over to Sasha, "Sasha-Sasha-Sashaaa!! Hi!" I hug her aswell. "Oh! Um, yep! That's me!" She laughs a bit.

I let go of Sasha after a few seconds and look at the both of them. I notice their hands are full of bags. "Seems like you guys got a lot of stuff! Want me to bring my car over quickly so you guys can set it there for the meanwhile?" I suggest.

"Oh, no it's fine, Marbles! I don't think we're planning to buy much more for ourselves anyway," Anne says.

"Really? Atleast let me carry a few," I quickly grab one from each of them. "Oh, thanks Marcy.." Sasha smiles.

"Soo, what are we waiting for? Let's get this day started!" I grab both of their hands, beginning to walk. We all talked and laughed about our bad experiences with this mall, but just as we arrived at our second store Anne got a phonecall.

Sasha is looking through hangers of clothes, distracted fully. I pull Anne to the side, "you can take it, babe, it's fine!"

Anne nods and goes outside the store. I hear a questioning hello as she walks out. I turn around back to Sasha who's holding up a jean jacket. "So, Anne, what do you think abou- oh! Marcy, what happened to Anne?" She looks behind me for her.

"She's taking a phone call right now, she has a photoshoot around 5 p.m., so I'm probably assuming it's something about that,"

"Oh, that's cool,"

I nod. We both stand in silence for a few seconds.

"Hey, Marcy? I wanted to ask you about something.."

"Hm? Yeah! Go for it, I'm all ears,"

It's nice to talk to Sasha. She's so cool. When I went back to my place after spending the night with Anne, I binged a few of Sasha's videos. Even though we are both pretty famous, a small bit of childhood fangirl is in me still!

"So, when it was just me and Anne, I noticed she was talking about you a lot. And.. I don't know, I might be overthinking this, but like, a lot of other stuff is also leading me to this conclusion, and if I'm wrong don't get mad at me..!—"

"Woah woah, Sash'! Just tell me what's up,"

She looks around then at me, whispering, "..are you and Anne dating?"

A/N : Sorry for not updating recently.. specifically like.. twenty days. LMAOAO UHHH yeah, so here's a little treat, we're progressing into the story faster! I meant to write this chapter more on Sasha trying to figure out Anne and Marcy's relationship with them being like clingy and stuff during their time in the mall with all three of them together (basically a chapter where Sasha third wheels) BUT UHH YEAH i decided to just kinda get to the point and treat u all bc of the little hiatus?? anyways yayaya expect there to be quicker updates! approximately every 2-5 days? sorry for the little rant OK BYEE OH also  sorry if theres some misspellings or if i mix the names up... im too lazy to reread this over jsjsjsgjshd