Chapter 35

-TIA's POV-

I yawned as I opened my eyes, sun rays blinding my vision. I felt something heavy was on top of me, blocking me from moving. I turned to my right, it's Jamie. I smiled at his face.I leaned in to kiss his warm lips. I could feel him kissing me back, i pulled away. "Good Morning" Jamie opened his eyes as he ruffled through my hair. "Morning" I said, as I sat up to stretch out my hands. "Jamie laid his head on my lap. He can be very intimate at times, I chuckled at him. He pulled my head towards him, making it only a few inches away. "I love you, beautiful" My heart never failed to beat faster at that powerful sentence. "You know I love you too" I said, truthfully. My eyes locking into his gaze. Jamie smiled and gave me the sweetest morning kiss ever. 

"Let's go downstairs" I pulled Jamie off the bed, and putting everything back into place. He still hasn't move from the bed. I gave him a glare. "Okay okay mrs Follese'" He said, putting his hands up. I blow him a kiss. He winked at that. Jamie took his phone and stand by the door. "Baby, I got a messge from Nash saying he's at Melissa's. She sprained her ankle this morning." I looked up, probably shocked by Jamie's statement. "What?! IS she okay now?" I yelled, and run to Jamie to check his phone. "Yeah, she's fine now, don't worry. Besides, Nash can take care of her, okay?" Jamie pulled me into a hug, calming me down. I nodded, and let out a relieved sigh. "Thank god she's okay. And Nash? I really can't believe this is happening..." I said as we went downstairs to make breakfast for the other two sleeping boys. 

-NASH's POV-

I kissed her, and that feeling of kissing her got me shaking. The touch of our lips on top of each other made me feel butterflies inside my stomach. I pulled out, leaving us gasping for air. That kiss went long, I couldn't remember how long was it, but I know I'm going to remember every single moments of it and it's one of the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. "That was great." I managed to speak up, after a long silence. "Yeah" She nodded, eyes on her feet. She's probably shy to even look into my eyes now. "Hey, chin up. You get to kiss the most handsome man ever" I said, trying to sound cool. She finally laughed and looked into my eyes. Wow, she has a beautiful eyes, that pair of hazel brown eyes, kept giving me mind blowing effects. "Why don't you rest? We slept late last night. Come on, lay down" I laid her head on the pillow I'd fluffed for her, she said she wanted to sleep on the couch since it's her favorite sleeping spot. I laughed at that one. "Are you leaving already?" She asked. I shook my head. "Not until you fall asleep" I don't know what gave me the courage to lean in and gave her a small peck on the forehead. "Thank you Nash, for everything" She whispered. "You're welcome. I'm going to see you again right? Tonight?" I asked, hoping a Yes from her."Oh yeah, you're leaving tonight," She answered , leaving my question hanging. "Of course I'll be there." She pinched my cheek. "You naughty girl. You should tune in now." I ruffled her hair, couldn't help but smiling a whole lot. 

-JAMIE's POV-

Me and Tia were making tacos for  everyone. We were laughing and giggling so hard until Ryan came down just to shoosh us, and he went back to sleep on the couch. "Tia Follese!! You can't run away from me" I yelled as I tried catching her, whom was running around the couch Ryan's sleeping on. "You're so mean, look at me. I'm covered of flour" I thumped my feet on the floor. Yeah, I'm actually clean before she threw a cup of flour at me. "You were so focused on the tacos, I just couldn't help it" She said, still laughing. I provoked her, she thought I'm gonna run towards her, she tried running but she tripped at the couch ends and fell onto Ryan's body. "uh oh" that's all I can hear from her. I smiled, Ryan's going to be so pissed off. "Christia Follese......" I looked at Ryan's face, he didn't look mad at all, instead he pulled Tia into a hug and got her head laying on his bare chest. "Now, that's not cool bro" I said, walking to the couch and tried pulling Tia. I failed, adter a several tries, Ryan's hugging her too tight. Tia laughed at me. "You enjoying that huh? Tia, let him go" I said, sternly. "He's the one who's not letting go." She said, defending herself. Well, that's a good point. "Ryannnnn..." I let out a sigh, showing a sign of giving up. "Not until Tia kisses me" Ryan finally blurted out. Me and Tia looked at each other and I took a quick action. "Tickle him" I mouthed at Tia, not making any sound. She winked, and one, two, three !! She tickle his ribs and Ryan giggled. I pulled Tia off the couch and ran to the kitchen. "Sorry Ryan, but I gotta take my wife away from you" I can practically hears Ryan screams "You lovebirds, I'm going to tell Mom" 

After breakfast, we head back to the hotel we stayed in. Nash came back with Tia's car right before we leave. Our flight tonight is at 10pm. I hate leaving again. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYA PRETTY FREAKS ! WHat about this one? Thanks for all the votes and feedback ! Loved you guys so so so much! It's Ryan's birthday today so I might write up another chapter ;) Votes and comments are really precious to meeeeee :D:D:D Love ya andd I'll try dedicating each chapter to EVERY single one of you who's reading The Distance ! 

-Tina ;