Chapter 32

When he finally lets go of me, Jamie sits down on the bed, running his hands through my hair and stares at me. I watch him for a few seconds, letting a pleasant feeling warm from the inside. Is it happiness? I don't know , because lately I haven't felt much more than the tightening knot of depression in my stomach. The new feeling is indescribable. I want to cry and laugh and scream and dance all at the same time. I choose to laugh. Jamie looks at me, smirking - but not a negative smirk. Instead, a smirk that flips my stomach and makes me see stars. I stop laughing as my eyes contacts with his. He pulls me gently on to his lap and presses his lips to mine again. When I eventually pull away, I speak. "What are we going to do?" Jamie frowns. "What do you mean?" I turn to face him better. "What are you going to do about us?You have tours and we're going to separate again" His frown deepens. "I don't know" We both sit quiet for a moment, thinking. Then he speaks again, in a quiet, beautifully sincere voice. "But i do know that now I've got you, I won't let you go for the world" I smile. "Not even if Miranda Kerr or Paris Hilton walked in now and said ' Jamie - be mine ! I love you ! Take me ! I'm yours?!' " He pauses thoughtfully. "Well...." I laugh, punching his arm playfully, and he laughs too, taking my wrists in both of his hand and kissing me again so my laughter fades into him. 

I lean closer to him, letting my thoughts and worries slide away like a dream already forgotten. Fireworks, explosions, volcanic eruptions - everything you're supposed to feel when you kiss the right person, I am feeling right now, Like heaven in a- BzzBzz. I'm in mid-kiss, eyes snapping open. My phone is ringing. I tear myself away from Jamie, sighing with annoyance, and gets off bed, hurriedly search for my phone. I pick up my phone on the floor, weird. When did it get there? "Who is it?" Jamie asks, pulling my hand, trying to get me to sit back down. I interlock my finger with his but don't sit down. He pouts and tug my arms again. "Melissa" He mock-scowls. "Tell her you're busy" He stands up and loops his arms around my waist. "Er, no" I say, freeing myself and putting on my best impression of Adrienne. "Sit down Follese , I'm busy" He sits down. I press the green button and watch him stare at the floor like a moody child. "Hello?!" Melissa shouts down the phone, making me pay attention and turn away from Jamie. "Sorry babe, can't talk now.... I'm kinda busy... with, er... Jamie.." I smile, that sounds so good out loud. Melissa gives you a short laugh. "Tia- you've been 'Kinda Busy' for an hour, It's almost 10pm. I need to get back home." I look at my watch and gasp. Me and Jamie really had been in the room for an hour. "Oh god!" I cry. "Exactly" She laughs. "I really need to go home, my parents might kill me . Curfews. " She sighs. "Well, my parents are not at home. You can just tell them you're sleeping over at mine." I say, giving her suggestion. "Yeah, that's a good idea !! But then are we really sleeping at yours? Because I bet Jamie wouldn't let you go for the night." She's right I went into the thinking mode of mine for a minute. "I have an idea" I smile.

"Jamie, let's go." I said as I take Jamie's PJs and some of his clothes. I shoved it into a bag and pulled Jamie off bed. "We're going to mine" I said, pinching his nose. He quickly grabbed my face and pull me into a kiss. "Let's get going Jamie bear" we walked out of his room and went to Ryan's. I knocked on the door and Melissa opened them. "Hey babe, have they packed yet?" I asked while Jamie went in to join Nash and Ian who were already in the room, playing xbox. "yeah all set!" Melissa yelped. I chuckled at Melissa's excitement. I walked inside Ryan's messy room. "What happened in here boys?" I asked, after I saw the messy bed and pillow all over the floor. "We had a pillow fight with Melissa. She and Nash didn't stop." Ian explained as I picked up the pillows. I gave Melissa a weird look. "Looks like someone had fun in here" I grinned, "Nothing happened okay. Nash just wouldn't stop. Ryan and Ian threw pillows at us then they wouldn't want to clean up the mess. I was tidying up when you knocked." She explained. Well, That's just so funny. Good for her I guess. After they boys leave this city , she'll fangirl about this everytime trust me. "Okay Mels." I winked at her. She blushed. "Okay boys, Let's go to mine. That way Melissa can stay. If not, where would she sleep? Jamie won't let her sleep with me." I announced, trying to get their attention. They all looked at me and suddenly Nash interrupted, "You can sleep with me Mels" He looked at Melissa, with a serious face on. I looked over at the burning red Melissa. "What about no?" I said, trying to break the silence. "I guess, your place it is. Let's get going!" Ryan said , agreeing. We settled out , told Jason and their manager. Their flight is at night, tomorrow. So we have a plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. 

Nash drove my car, it's a little stuffed with the six of us in a BMW. But thank god my house wasn't that far from the hotel they're staying. Melissa had phoned her parents telling she would be sleeping over at mine so they wouldn't have to worry. I kept wondering what's going on with Nash and Melissa, they seemed close tonight. As if they knew each other a long time ago.

We had dinner or should I say supper since it's already 10.30pm when we got there, at the best steak house in town which opens till midnight. After dinner, we had gone back straight to my house, feeling wide awake. "I'm not feeling sleepy at all, usually I would be so drained after a long concert but not this time." Ryan blurted. All of us had change into our PJs and now all in the living room, laying so close to each other on the couch. As expected, Nash and Melissa sat beside each other, so close. I don't know why it bothers me though. I told Jamie about this , he said maybe Nash likes her. If it's true then I'll be so happy. But what if Nash is just giving her hopes? Maybe I'm just being a little overdramatic but I care about Melissa. That's all. "Me too. What about watching a movie? Tia has a lot of movies in here, we would always watch movies here" Melissa shrugged. "Movie sounds good" Ian agreed. "What do you have here?" asked Ryan. "Well, I guess there's one I'd like to watch with you boys!" I winked at Melissa, giving her a clue. She hates this movie so much. He He He evil mode ON !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS ONE?! :D GOOD? NAH? NAY? mehehehe i need feedbacks pwetty pwease hehe <3 Votes? Comments? All are diamonds............. +.+

-Tina ;3