Chapter 11: "I'm Mike, Mike Wheeler. And, this is..."

Start from the beginning

"It's Y-n now!" Noah replied while crossing his arms with a pouty face.

"Y-n?" He repeated. She nodded. "Okay... Well, my name is Peter." 

"And I'm Noah!" He said with a big smile. Noah was adorable. 

"Noah, you stay here and continue watching TV okay? You don't open the door, me and Y-n we will go look for Eleven for a bit, we will come back. If you are hungry, look into the cabinets or the big metal box with the door okay?" Peter explained.

"Okayyy," Noah replied before walking away from the kitchen. 

"Let's go Twen- I mean, Y-n," He said before walking outside. She followed him and closed the door behind her. They looked for her around the block, and for two hours. Where could she possibly be? 

"What if... He survived..? What is he got her back?" Y-n asked. 

"That's impossible." 

"Peter... What if...? She asked. 

"Y-n... It's too early to assume. We just escaped a few hours ago, we will find her," 

                                                                                   [...]

One night. Two nights. Three nights. Four nights. Five nights. It felt like they looked everywhere and still, Eleven was nowhere to be seen. They checked every building in Hawkins, the entire mall. They checked everywhere, but with no luck. She had the time to buy a bit of clothing while being there. He helped her choose, telling her what was most flattering to her. They went back home and continued searching. They had heard on the news that a boy had gone missing, and his body had been found near the local quarry. She was scared for Eleven. What if it was the lab? What if it was them again, and what if Brenner wasn't dead? 

"Come on, let's go for another ride, see if we don't see her walking... or anything." He said. She nodded.

"Noah! We are leaving now, keep the door closed, and don't open it unless it is our code!" Peter said with a loud voice.

"Okaaaaayy!" Noah said from afar. 

She walked down the stairs and walked to Peter's car. He locked the door and walked behind her. He got into the driver's seat and she got into the passenger. He started the car, opened the windows, and slowly backed away from the driveway.  He started driving, and he slide a hand on her thigh. She looked at him. His side profile was beautiful. His hair was moving slightly, due to the wind. For a moment, everything was perfect. It was only him.

She turned her head to look outside and bit her lip

She turned her head to look outside and bit her lip. She felt so lucky to have him by her side. A group of three kids biked next to them, with a girl sitting at the back of one of them. She looked at the group, and then looked at the girl's face. She frowned, and then her eyes widen. She recognized that girl. They drove past them.