Chapter 10 : The Unforgiven *smut*

Start from the beginning

"One car is missing from the driveway. They are probably up North, we have a second house over there..." He said. "We will be in peace for a few weeks. Couldn't be more perfect than that."

"Who..?" She asked confused.

"Well.. My family. My mom and dad," He smiled. Then, they heard footsteps from the first floor. Two heads pop up at the top of the staircase.

" Hello, you two." She said with a smile.

"Hiii!!," Twelve said walking down the stairs with Eleven.

"I told you, you had nothing to worry about..." He smiled. He ran a hand threw his hair. "I need a shower... " He sighed.

"Me too..." She replied.

"You kids can watch TV down in the basement, we will make supper in a bit." He said. Both of them nodded and walked toward the basement. He looked at her. "There are three bathrooms, you can go to the one upstairs. It's connected to my bedroom. Door all the way to the back, to your right." He said.

"Okay, I'll meet you in a few minutes." She smiled before walking up the stairs. She walked through the corridor of the house. You could almost get lost in it. She went into the bathroom. It was much bigger than the one in the facility. There were two doors. One leading to the corridor, and the second leading into Peter's room. She removed her clothing and walked into the shower. She closed the curtain and opened the water. Hot water was running alongside her body, and she relaxed her shoulders. She finally had some alone time, to think about what happened. She could see blood washing away in the drain. Blood that wasn't hers. She sighed. She wanted to forget everything, and pretend everything was alright. She wasn't scared of him but scared of his lack of empathy. But, he was so different.  So kind, and protective. She turned off the water and stepped out. She quickly dried herself, and her long hair. She was able to look at herself in the mirror. She smiled at her reflection. It was so odd to look at yourself again, after so long. She didn't want to put dirty clothes back on. She assumed he wouldn't have clean underwear for her, so she wore the ones from her things in the drawer. They were much nicer than the ones she had to wear in the facility. She would simply wear his clothes while hers would clean. She opened the door. She looked up and saw him sitting at the edge of his bed.  They made eye contact and she jumped. He was fully dressed and she had a short towel, and underwear for clothing.

"S-sorry! I didn't" She said while hiding behind the door of the bathroom.

She grabbed onto her towel and bit her lip. She felt her cheeks turning red. She heard footsteps coming toward her and he entered the bathroom. He looked down then up, into her eyes. He slowly pushed her against the wall. She felt the tiles of the bathroom against her back. The tiles were cold, sending goosebumps in her arms. He leaned in, pressing his lips against hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Her head was against the wall. She was holding her towel as best as she could, preventing it from falling. He then grabbed both of her arms, holding them over her head with one hand. He then stopped and pressed his head against her forehead.

"Aren't we... out of that place...?" She asked. She didn't want him to stop.

"I need to make sure you want it," He whispered. She didn't reply, but closed the gap between the two of them, kissing him. It was the reply he needed. He let go of her arms and pulled away. He took her hand and guided her to the bed. He sat down, looking at her in the eyes. He slowly removed the towel, and let it drop on the floor. He caressed her waist and kissed in between her breasts. His hand went to her underwear, slowly rolling them off her legs.

He made her sit on his lap. He was still fully clothed. He kissed her, his hands grabbing onto her ass. He made her lay down on her back and started removing his shirt. He reached for his pants, unclasping his belt and opening his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear. He was already rock hard. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her. One of his hands went down to her breast, teasing her hard nipple. She moaned against his lips. She felt throbbing in her legs again. His hand went lower, slightly touching her, feeling how wet she was.  She could feel him smirk against her lips, and her face became hot.  One of her arms circled around him, and the other rested on his shoulder. He was so warm. He carefully slid himself inside of her. She threw her head back and moaned. The mix of pain and pleasure was overwhelming. His hand covered her mouth.