•The forgotten son• Chp.1 Old Friends

•Warnings•
Cursing
A -tiny- bit of violence

That's about it?
•Enjoy!•

Footsteps sounded throughout the hallway, a pathway cleared as they angrily stomped through the hallways looking for something.. a human perhaps? An animal?
A bit of both actually... well if you could even call him that..

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

"YOU IN-HUMAN PIECE OF SHIT" I roared, clutching Dire's tie. "_____? Oh, how lovely it is to see you after so many years!" He replied, a small smile on his face. "DON'T START THAT BULLSHIT WITH ME.  HoW LovELy iT iS tO sEe yOu, YOU MANIAC!" I yelled, pushing him to the wall so there was no chance of escape, the whip of love left alone on his desk "Now dear there's no need for such brutality! or mean names.." he said, edging sideways trying to escape my grasp. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D LET THIS HAPPEN TO KIDS" I screamed, my arm now across his throat so escape would now be futile.

                                    -Knock-

                                    -Knock-

                                    -Knock-

"Headmaster? Are you alright? Lilia said you'd gotten into a fight with someone.. May I come in?" A voice asked from outside the door, I knew exactly who this person was and it broke my heart.. "Come in!" Crowley chirped, probably happy to escape my grip. I let go and scowled, he was getting away with it.. I stood beside Dire, my heart pounding.. Would he remember me?

"Good afternoon Draconia, as you can see we were just attending to some business, Meet _______!" Dire said, nudging my side with his elbow. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Malleus Draconia" Malleus said, holding out his hand for me to shake. Ah.. so he doesn't, how unfortunate.. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm ______" I said, smiling regretfully, a small tear making its way to my eye as I shook his hand.

"Ah! So _____ here hasn't told anyone his last name! Not even me with all the history we have together!" Dire smirked. "You've known each other for a long time?" Malleus asked, he's still a curious kid at heart. I smiled, a proper one for the first time in a while. "Yep, we go way back!- Hah?! He's smiling and I don't have a camera..." Dire sulked. Malleus looked over, his eyes widening ever so slightly before going back to normal. Remembering something, my smile left my face as soon as it came, now being replaced by what I hoped was a blank stare.

Nope

"Sir ______? are you alright? You look.. sad.." Malleus said, ignoring Dire finally "Huh? Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking about something.." I said, shaking my head. "Well if everything is resolved, I'll be heading back to my dorm now. Have a good day Headmaster, ______.." Malleus said, exiting the room, fireflies in his wake.

"You should go see your mother.." Dire said quietly, so no one else would hear it. "...I know she'd like to see me but after all I've done... I can't face her... not like this..." I muttered, the memories of the past eating me inside.. "She'll get word of you soon enough, there'll be no stopping her from finding you then.. You might as well do it while it's still your choice because like it or not she'll find you.. because she loves you _______" Dire said, his hand on my shoulder.

"Y'know for such an asshole, you're a good friend Crowley, not that we are friends after what happened.." I said, eyeing him from the corner of my eye. "Ah yes.. it was a dumb thing to do and I regret it terribly but for once I'll take responsibility for it.. it was a horrible thing to do and I apologise regardless of whether you'll forever hate me for it or not.." Dire said, his hand back at his side. "I doubt it'll be forever... but I do hate you Dire Crowley." I said walking away, my long black silk cape trailing behind me. The smallest of smiles on my face.

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

"Well that was interesting wasn't it Yuu?" I said, turning to look at Yuu. "Who cares let's go get some food, I wanna eat some tunamayo" Grim grumbled, rubbing his stomach and beginning to walk away. "Do you only eat that stuff?" Deuce asked, a bit disgusted and turned to me and Yuu."Be quiet Deuce or he'll hear us, who knew the Headmaster used to have friends.." I said, turning towards Deuce completely, my arms crossed.

"Ah.. Ace, that's not nice.." Yuu said, rubbing the back of their neck. "Hmm..I couldn't imagine how fast this news would spread if anyone found out... Headmaster's old friend has come to town.." I said, a smirk on my face. "Ace-" Deuce began, but before he could finish i butted in. "I am hungry though so let's go eat" "Yeah.." Yuu mumbled looking back once more before we all walked away towards the cafeteria...

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

                                        •

•Author's note•

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I plan on making it into a series but for now it'll just be part of a Oneshot book I'm creating ♪(◡ᴖ)♪ if you have any requests leave them here and I'll do my best to deliver!

~Also if it's too hard to remember or piece together everything that's happened, I'll summarise it here!~

•Crowley and ______ used to be friends before Crowley did something bad to ________.
_______ has not forgiven him and has stated that he hates Crowlet but ________doubts he'll hate him forever!

•_______ is sad Malleus doesn't remember him but oh well.

•Ace, Deuce, Grim and Yuu eavesdrop on their conversation. Ends with Ace being mischievous but brushes it off by saying he wants to go eat.

So there's the summary, hope it helps!

Have a great day!
-Grayscale