5: a big suprise

"It's me!" George laughed and smiled.

"Oh my goodness!!, come give me a hug!" Tammy smiled and came out from behind the counter, pulling George into her arms. George hugged back.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" George said.

"We couldn't wait for your arrival, we've been looking forward to this moment" Darrel added.

George smiled. "I'm so glad to meet you"

"The fun thing is George had no idea we were coming here" Dream added.

"Oh really?" Tammy asked.

"No idea" George smiled.

"Aww that's even better" Tammy pulled away from the hug. "And who's this?" She pointed to Dream.

"This is Dream" George smiled. "He's my husband"

"We're on our honeymoon" Dream added and smiled.

"Aww, how lovely! Congratulations you too!" Tammy cheered.

"Congratulations!" Darrel added.

"Thank you" the couple said in sync.

The room was filled with smiles and cheerfulness.

Dream grabbed an envelope out of his pocket. "I would like to add one thing, one more suprise"

The three turned and looked at him.

"George has no idea about this either, but for months now he has been talking to me about you guys and about this place, and how special it is to him" he added.

George smiled.

"Aww that's so sweet" Tammy put her hands to her heart.

"And i figured since this is a fairly small/new business, you guys are just getting started, i wanted to help just a little bit."

The three were looking at Dream with smiles and confusion.

"You guys will want to see this" Dream handed the envelope over to Darrel.

"Oh what is this?" Tammy asked.

Darrel opened the envelope and both of their eyes grew wide.

"No way!" Tammy shouted, she began to cry. Darrel's jaw dropped.