If I could wish for anything

We cried for help so many times.

We wanted to go home.

We were all handcuffed together.

We was terrified.

We knew we've been kidnapped.

We wish we wasn't.

We hope someone finds us. 

We wanted someone to find me.

I . . . wanted some answers.

-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEE-

I quickly turned my alarm clock off. My heart was beating like a drum. It was the most vivid dream that I've ever had. It seamed so real...which was scary.

'Stephanie! Time to go to school!' my mother hollard.

Today's the last day of school. THANK GOODNESS, right? Next year, I'll be a senior in Rafael High School.

Me and my bestfriend, Kattie have been bestfriends since freshman year. She's a sweetest girl I've ever met. I don't think I'll ever find someone like her. Ever.

My little 5 year old brother, Tyler came running to my room.

'St-Stephanie!' he cheered as I sat up straight. I smiled at him while bring him into my open arms. He has a little issue of speaking clearly. He has a studdering problem. Well..I wouldn't call it an actual problemto be honest.

'Tyler my little minion!'

I carried him to my bathroom, and sat him ontop of the toilet seat.

'C-Can you st-stay home?' he asked me while I tied my hair into a messy bun.

'Not today Ty, but I promise after today. I will stay with you every single day with you.'

He clapped his hands his little hands and skipped out of my bathroom. Tyler is the reason why I'm happy. Without him, I'm nothing. It's hard to say that I take better care of him more than my mother does. As for my father...well..he died after Tyler was born.

Mom was a totally different person after that, but I wasn't. I know that my dad is looking down at me proudly. If I could wish for anything, I would wish to see my father face-to-face on last time.