Chapter 2 | Spirit Bullet: Ava Rodriguez

Começar do início

"You talk about compromises after the fact, I would have to modestly decline!"

"Here, is there no choice but to fight? I have already decided. Decided to participate in that game. For that reason, I'll crush all obstacles to that goal."

A chill ran down his spine. This Quasi-Spirit is impossible. It was no exaggeration to say that attempts at communication would be futile. Kill or be killed, there were only two choices.

"You, this--!"

Attacks swung down to their targets from the Estoc sword in her hands. She understood, he understood that this was reckless. Since, to speak from the very beginning, her attacks have not even grazed the target! But she wanted to win more by participating in that game, to become stronger. He never falls into a place like this.

She had used many of her friends as food. For the sake of her survival, she had betrayed them. So surely, in Ava Rodriguez's eyes, she was the main character of this world. As things stand now, the retreat was impossible. How stupid. Why was it impossible to understand without being alone?

In a low whisper.

A burst of pain. A hole had opened in his body. The Sephira Crystal establishing her existence had been snatched away. Rather than hurting, it was a feeling of frightening loss. Surely, if looked at a mirror now, an ugly expression of himself would be undoubtedly reflected.

"I am the same as you. No, rather my willpower is much stronger. A desire to be stronger? Is that all? If it is just that, what a boring worthless wish, please do not stand in front of me." A complete loss.

At the same time the invitation card was taken away, she clung to the girl's foot with a single hand. As the girl tried to shake her off in disgust, Ava tried to stop him.

"Wait"

"What else is there?"

"Tell me your dreams. I want to ask you about my dreams, what kind of dreams I lost to."

Scott opened his slightly shaking eyes. Ava was glaring at him with preparedness for death in the corner of his eye. Saying a falsehood now would not be allowed.

"My dream is-"

As Scott conveyed his dream, Ava let out a brief smile of joy.

"Yes, In that case, it would be worthwhile to disappear."

She let go of his hand. For a moment, Scott's body moved. However, he was not qualified to reach out to him. Ava lost Sephira Crystal fell.

The feeling of breaking down in the sky was not as unpleasant as imagined- such a thought pondered in his mind at the same time. One person fell while one remained. What remained was the black and red guy, Itsuki Scott. Just as promised, he had returned.

"That, just now Ava, she..."

"She's dead."

Scott coldly and ruthlessly announced. Dead, how? Was she killed by the Spirit in front of him? There was not too much sense of reality here. Was it because those two were just flying in the sky beforehand? Simply, this conversation felt like taking place in a fantasy world.

"Marco, are you scared?"

As Scott smirked, Empty nodded while perplexed for a brief moment. Speaking of being frightened or not, it was certainly quite terrifying. However. Empty remained miraculously calm. The boy in front of him was not someone to be afraid of. No, it was as if someone had whispered that he shouldn't be afraid of him.

"But. I will be quite troubled If I leave you now! Although I am sorry, please stay with me for a while!"

This time it was Scott's turn to look bewildered. His eyes repeatedly blinked swiftly as he stared at Empty. He was under the impression it would be completely natural to flee now. Then, it was Scott whole broke the silence.