Chapter 3 | Spirit Bullet: Allan Ignacio

Soon after leaving the classroom, Empty clung tightly onto Scott's back "What is it?"
"No since. It has already started?"

"Yes"

"Aren't you worried about being ambushed from a sneak attack?"

"Of course, there are concerns. Only, If I know if there is one there will only be one person, Who would Ambush me here."

"she is-"

Just at the moment where he was going to ask who, Scott grabbed Empty's back, kicking apart the window of the corridor to leave from that place

"Huh-??"

Immediately, and afterward the space where Scott and Empty just stood had melted away.

"EHHHHHH!?!?!"

"it would be better to close your eyes and hold your breath-"

From the melted corridor; smoke was evoked at a furious momentum. Empty, who closed his eyes felt his body being embraced by the sensation of floating in the air.

It appeared that she had been caught and then picked up with a single hand. To be honest, due to the intense vertigo from flying and the gravitational pull, he was about to roughly do an act umbecoming of a boy.

"I-I feel sick... DEATH."

"If you throw up now, I'm going toss you aside!"

Empty muttered to himself, as expected Scott used all of his effort to ridicule his into standing up. Suddenly, the sensation of floating disappeared. Fearfully, he began to open his eyes.

A bright blue sky his own hand grabbing onto Scott's and also, in front of his eyes. "I-Ignacio!?"

"Like I said, Call me Allan!"

Allan Ignacio gripped a long spear that was dripping with a purple liquid.

"As expected, I can hardly believe, you are a Spirit... Anyways, everyone else is probably carrying out a policy of continual observation for you."

Despite the Spirit giving his name and revealing his appearance, his true strength was still unknown. Therefore, the remaining eight must have chosen to "observe" instead. Likely, Allan also believed this to be the correct choice. Despite believe that, he also thought that selecting such a gutless choice was truly bullshit.

"So, it's up to me to fight this self-proclaimed Spirit!!!"

Softly, a glimmering reiyoku overlaid itself on his uniform to form an Astral Dress.

"Ohh~ I see~"

"P-please wait a moment. Do you feel like fighting on the roof of a small tower like this!? at least do it in a safer place!"

"Grated! (Basilisk)"

Accompanied by a low growl, the tip of the spear was thrusted toward Scott, Allan was born to parents who gave him a comical name in a zestful manner.

To a degree it could be called surviving, his childhood itself could described as a thing of misery. But after becoming a high school student, he directed all of his strength to reverse his fate.

He though he should live alone. He prayed sincerely of wanting to be in a place with no connection to love and friendship.

Sometimes this decision occasionally made him feel lonely, but in many cases it brought a calm sense of serenity.

Even if it meant pointed by others and called a Wicked Boy. That was the way of life he had chosen. Therefore, he did not care.

The only feeling of disgust were towards his own name.... Besides, it was not become it was a good name that did not fit with his own image. If it carried both of his parent's hopes, his own hopes, if that name meant entrusting him with something then it wouldn't matter what the name was.